View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #5
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

„ Hey!” Another voice interrupted her thoughts and she looked to the side, unable to turn her head without stopping to tease Alius' cock with her tongue. Doran, the younger son, had just entered the cabin and his face lit up with cruel glee as he watched the rape taking place. „ If I'd known we were going to play with darkie, I'd have hurried up!” Overeager as always, he immediately took out his cock and began to jerk, impatiently watching his brother abuse the drow, yearning for the moment when he'd be finished. Viconia shuddered...now it would get even worse...

„ Hnnngh..oh by the gods, yesss....darkie! I'm cumming..I'm cumming!” Kalin yelled, slapping her tits hard enough to make her squeal in pain right before his cock began to shoot wave after wave of hot cum into her sore pussy, the sensation making her whimper in shame and agony.

With his last spurts, he pulled out, allowing another thick line of cum to splatter right across her tits and flat belly, soiling her immaculate grey skin. Breathing heavily, he looked down upon the drow, his gaze travelling down her body and to her abused cunt from where a small puddle of cum was already leaking. „ I hope we'll make her clean that up later”, he said but was interrupted by his brother, „ Yeah, whatever...now I want to have a go!”
Viconia suddenly felt Alius’ cock withdrew from her mouth. The man stood, stroking it slowly and turned to his younger son.

“Here, grab a piece of this ass” he laughed as Doran grabbed Viconia and effortlessly lifted her body which already began to tremble with fear at the anticipation of another rape.
What was even worse, Viconia knew all too well which hole did Doran prefer. While Alius liked her to suck or fuck him, doing all the work and Kalin got hard seeing and making her suffer, Doran had simpler pleasures in mind. This simpleton liked to fuck her, simple as that. But he used to rape her in the most brutal way of the whole three and took a special interest in the drow’s ass.

Her dark thoughts were interrupted when Doran placed her on a bench next to the table. He put her so that her ass was on it raised, while she was kneeling and her tits and face were on the floor. Viconia’s worst fears proved to be true as she felt his cock touching her tiny asshole.
“No, not there, please – I’ll suck you, I’ll make it good” even as she was speaking those words, hating herself for saying this she knew that it would be in vain and tried to brace herself and get ready for the coming pain.
Although she had experienced it more than once before, no amount of experience could make her ready for the pain that erupted when Doran began to force his long and thick member into her tightest hole.

“Noooo!” Viconia wailed like a banshee, when the man began slowly but steadily pushing his cock inside her ass. It felt like she was being ripped in two as he found a steady rhythm and began to pound her hole causing her lower part of the body to transform into a virtual inferno of pain. Her legs trembled and convulsed as the organ was moving deep in her body.
“Oh yes, you are so tight!” Doran laughed, moving in her sore hole.
“Goddess… stop… oh, please…” Viconia begged and pleaded, sobbing in agony and shame as her rapist continued to fuck her delicate body in the most painful way possible. She knew that if she managed to relax, the pain would probably be lesser but as she couldn’t arouse herself to make her pussy wet, even if it meant a less painful rape session, she couldn’t also do anything but fight the invading cock, as a reward earning a wave after wave of pain, radiating from her ass to her whole body.

“Damn, we fuck you all the time and you are still so tight!” Doran whispered, lowering himself on the drow’s whipped back and grabbing her tits.
“Why can’t you leave me alone?” Viconia felt her shame, pain and degradation transform into a burning rage and knowing she will regret it later she cried “Ugh, you sick bastards, get… aaaah, off me, you sick idiots… ugh, no, I beg you, leave me alone”
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote