View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)
Default The Dark Ascension, a fantasy epic

Disclaimer: This story is an alternative to the storyline of the Baldur's Gate Games. The story follows its own path, though, only borrowing themes and characters from both games. All chars and trademarks belong to either WotC or Bioware.

This is a joint work by myself and esteemed user Dhemius. it is not yet finished but we decided to post what we got so far. Since in the process of writing such a lengthy piece, errors and mistakes occur naturally, everything has to be error-checked before posting it here, which takes some time given that we already have about 70+ pages done. So, be patient, it will all appear here eventually.
Let's begin.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Ascension
Chapter I

„Shar, grant me power, Shar, grant me power” Viconia de’Vir whispered in her mind, hoping that maybe this time Shar would hear her servant and give her power needed to escape and avenge what she had endured.
She was lying on the cold, hard floor of some peasant hut. Her slim, sensual body was curled in the corner. Bruises and small injuries were barely visible on her obsidian-coloured skin, but she sure felt that they were there. The drow’s sexy back and legs facing the door of the cellar were covered in reddish stripes made by the peasant’s horse-whip and bite marks surrounded her neck and beautiful dark breasts, concentrated around her sensitive nipples. Her breasts were large for a dark elf and while it still made them seem barely medium-sized by human standards, they were perfectly shaped, round and perky.

Viconia’s face also bore traces of the abuse she sustained, even though her captors tried to be careful not to damage her beauty. Her full, pink lips, contrasting with her dark body where swollen and inflamed from all the slapping and biting and… yes, from the cocks she had been forced to suck, to take deep into her mouth. A small line of cum, already dry, was on her mouth, chin and had dripped on her breast. The drow’s long, white hair was tangled and sticky from the dirty floor she was lying on and even more from cum as her rapists used it to wipe their dicks clean. And finally, even though she had crossed her legs, a small pool of cum had leaked from her sore, pink cunt and her abused ass.

As her hands were tied hard behind her back she couldn’t dream of freeing herself. Additionally her legs were also tied together although this probably was an unnecessary precaution, as her legs hurt her so much after the whipping and she was so drained of power that any chances of escaping were next to non-existent. A dirty rag forced into her mouth and secured by the use of a laundry string made it possible for her just to whimper wordlessly, making sure that even with Shar’s help she couldn’t use any form of magic.

The door to the cellar creaked it was opened, causing the priestess to stiffen in sudden fear. That she was afraid of those pathetic surfacers, of what they would do to her was in her mind a clear evidence of how low she has fallen. Their tortures shouldn’t even be compared to those administered by the priestesses of Lolth, the Spider Queen, and the repeated rape she endured shouldn’t have been so different from the different kinds of rough sex she’s experienced. Even knowing this she could only think of the burning pain on her back and legs and about her sore cunt and ass. But what was the worst, was the certainty that she had another, seemingly endless session of rape and abuse to expect. The very thought of those people putting their filthy cocks into her, taking her against her will, sickened her. She was a drow priestess and while she was inclined to believe that she may eventually meet an opponent stronger than her, she couldn’t believe that three idiot, illiterate and dirty human peasants had outsmarted her. In her home she could have had such slaves flayed for looking at her in a way she didn’t like but here she was forced to suffer as they lied on her, moving in and out her pussy or making her suck their dick and brutally taking her ass - a thing she hadn't even tried during her numerous sexual experiments.

Her thoughts were interrupted when half of a bucket of icy cold water landed on her back, making her cry in surprise and jerk her body, which made her bound hands and legs hurt even more. A man approached her, grabbed her by the neck and helped her to her feet. It was Alius, the father of the family, the most sadistic, vicious and clever from the three (although the latter wasn’t much of an achievement). His breath smelled of cheap alcohol as he licked her neck.

“Hi, darkie! Missed me?” he laughed with a series of barks. “We sure have missed you” he smiled evilly touching his manhood through the trousers. “Come, let’s have some fun” with those words he grabbed and without much effort lifted her, carrying her out of the cellar, upstairs.
Even as he carried her, every fibre of her being was disgusted at his touch, at his filthy hands soiling her body...not that it hadn't been soiled enough already....but in the end, she despised herself much more than him...for being so horribly weak, too weak to even try and fight.
If she was honest, it was no surprise that Shar had abandoned her...like Lolth, the Dark Maiden only respected strength...not this.
The house - or rather, hovel, for the family was not exactly gifted with riches – was solitary, standing amidst green pastures and tended fields. Their next neighbour was an hour's travel away and the next large village – Farthon – was more than 20 miles from there. So, no one could care about what went on here. That was why Alius had no qualms about bringing Viconia outside from the cellar in bright daylight, chuckling as he heard her moan under the merciless sun.

Even after months on the surface, the bright light hurt her eyes and made her skin feel as if flames danced over it. She just hoped they wouldn't rape her outside again like that one day in the fields...she shuddered. It was better not to dwell on the past...or the future...both held only horrors that further eroded what little dignity she had left.
“ You're filthy, darkie”, Alius mumbled while he carried her, one hand underneath her ass so he could grope and squeeze the round cheeks whenever he felt like it, “ time to get you cleaned up.”

Viconia noticed that he was carrying her over to the large water barrel next to the house and closed her eyes, knowing what was to come...Without much ado, the large human turned her and then dipped her head underwater, the freezing cold making her body go rigid.
Alius kept one hand on the back of her head, holding her head underwater until she began to struggle from lack of air, causing him to laugh at her plight, keeping her under for just a few more heartbeats before finally releasing her.
„ Much better now”, he said, grinning while she panted and gasped for air, shivering in the cold. She turned her head and glared at him, wanting to tell him to go to the Nine Hells so he could die the most agonizing deaths over and over...but all that came out was a muffled, weak groan sounding through the makeshift gag.
„ Now we can have some fun...my boys will come back from the fields soon, so we better hurry...they'll want to have a go with you, too..”, he said as he carried her inside, there to drop her on the wooden floor before unfastening his pants. Viconia shuddered at the mention of his sons...this would be a long session full of degradation and pain for her once more...

Another wave of disgust washed over her as she saw him free his thick, throbbing cock from his pants, an organ she had come to know better than she ever wanted. His one hand lazily stroked the erect member as he took a step towards her, looming over her menacingly. Reaching down, her undid the bindings that held the rag in her mouth, allowing it to fall to the floor. „ You know what I want, darkie...so get to it. I missed your lips!” Grabbing a fistful of her now wet hair, he forced her onto her knees, pressing his cockhead against her full, sensuous lips...
Viconia gritted her teeth and tried to move away from the cock but Alius was holding her by the back of her head. Nevertheless she did her best, trying to shake her head and keep the organ far from her lips. The man grunted impatiently and twisted one of Viconia’s dark nipples.
“Ugh!” she moaned in pain but managed not to open her mouth.

Finally Alius, infuriated, slapped her face hard and then hit her with an even harder back-handed slap. The drow cried out and fell on her side and the peasant, shouting “You bitch!” kicked her stomach. The priestess cried again and curled her body. Rape was one thing – disgusting and demeaning but being made to suck this filthy dick was a humiliation like no other. Viconia couldn’t prevent them from taking her pussy and ass (again!) but she could keep them out of invading her mouth – or so she thought for a second.

“Listen darkie!” Alius almost shouted to Viconia’s ear, but then quickly calmed himself. “Listen bitch, you’re gonna give me these sweet mouth of yours and you’re gonna do it nice and good. If not, I’ll make a thick wooden dick and ram it into your ass and then fuck your cunt. After this I’ll gag you and tie you up here. I’ll make you lie in the sun for days if I have to, only coming with my sons to fuck you and finally you’ll do everything, everything to make me let you crawl back to your cellar. So don’t piss me off and suck it and make it a good show, as I know you can!” he finished grabbing the drow’s neck and forcing her on her knees again.

Hating herself for this weakness, for this fear from the torture Alius described, Viconia de’Vir, priestess of Shar and a drow of formerly high standing, opened her mouth and started to lick the head of the human’s cock. She tried hard not to concentrate on the smell and taste of the dick, all the while moving her dexterous tongue up and down the shaft of the organ and around the head of it.
“Oh yes, that’s it darkie” Alius sighed with pleasure and laughed “It wasn’t so hard, was it? Why pretend, you’ve already showed us what a crafty little cocksucker you are.”

Hearing these words Viconia felt a sudden rush of anger. Her eyes blazed with hatred and she moved her head few inches away. She was rewarded first with hard twist of her nipple and then the peasant grabbed her hair and brought her face back to his crotch. Obediently, not wanting to anger the man even further she opened her mouth to lick the head but Alius simply rammed his cock deep into her throat, forcing her to gag on it.
“Suck it, bitch!” he barked, guiding her head with his hands.
Viconia obviously has never felt so humiliated before. She was kneeling in dirty ground, with her legs and hands tied, servicing a dirty surfacer peasant with her warm, wet mouth, taking his long cock and sucking it like some kind of cheap port whore. What was even worse, was the fact the he was right – she had showed them how good she is with her mouth. The idea of oral sex probably never entered the minds of these simpletons until during one of her rape sessions, her ass and pussy was so sore, that she literary begged her captors to allow her to bring them exceptional pleasure sucking their dicks and making them come with her mouth. She tried to do her best, making it last as long as possible, hoping that this would make them rape her pussy and ass less often.

“And what good it brought to me?” the priestess wondered bitterly. From the three men, only Alius developed a taste in this form of sex, his sons while still were using her mouth sometimes, preferred to rape her in other holes. Furthermore, she began to regret that she showed her skills to Alius, as sucking his dick was maybe less painful than rape but also far more humiliating than almost anything they could think of.
“Mpff!” Viconia gagged on the man’s hard cock as he started to enter her mouth deeper and deeper.
“Yeah, move this tongue darkie, suck me good!” he shouted but although she tried to suck on his dick the best she could, her efforts were in vain as he grabbed the back of her head and started to move in or out even faster, literary raping and fucking her face.
Viconia gagged hard on his cock as it pushed further into her mouth, the head hitting the back of her throat and even pumping in further, her constricting throat massaging it, much to Alius' enjoyment.

She tried to move back, but his grip on her head was like a vise, never letting her move even an inch while he began to thrust back and forth, his hips slamming his cock deep into her mouth before pulling out again, but only so much, never allowing her to recover from his onslaught.
Her gag reflex brought tears to her eyes, tears she hated herself for...how could three lowly humans bring this out in her, degrading her in ways not even the priestesses of the Spider Queen could? She suckled as much as she could on the cock, hoping to maybe finish him off before things could get worse...if she managed to make him cum quickly enough, he might doze off and she could crawl back to the cellar and get a few more hours of rest and peace before his sons would come down to „play” with her. They always did...ever since she had become their...slave – the word felt like ash in her mind – there hadn't been one evening that went by without them either brutally raping or whipping her to unconsciousness.

Her tongue ran along the underside of his shaft, tickling it, much to his enjoyment. Her cheeks had turned dark with shame, the thought of what she was doing here being even worse than the brutal use of her body...she was servicing a surfacer sexually....she was WORKING to bring him pleasure! Before she had come here, the concept of shame had been alien to her but now she understood it better than anybody...not that it helped her much...

„ Oh, darkie!” Alius groaned, his grip tightening even more as he pushed his hips forward, burying the entire length of his cock in her mouth and throat, cutting off her air supply and making her gag so hard she nearly fainted, her throat constricting hard around the invading shaft. Her eyes bulged as she began to struggle to get away, even though her efforts werte in vain. She felt his heavy, hairy balls push against her chin as he forced her to deepthroat him, holding her head in place without pity, laughing at her gargling and gagging. „ Yes, darkie...choke on my cock...choke on your master's cock!” Viconia's eyes began to mist over as she felt the lack of air, her vision getting blurry as she slowly sunk into unconsciousness...maybe this was a good escape for now...yes...just let go...

But Alius would have none of it. Just heartbeats before she would sink into darkness, he pulled back, his cock slipping out of her mouth, only a thick strand of saliva connecting it to her lips. Viconia gasped hard, panting, her mind clearing as she filled her lungs with delicious air. Unfortunately, Alius wouldn't let her rest, pushing her head towards his crotch again, his cock meeting no resistance as it slid between her lips again...and Viconia, knowing better than to disobey, began to suck again. „ Hm, yes...such an eager little cocksucker...this was the best find we ever made!” he chuckled, using his grip to turn her head to the side so he could rub his cockhead against the inside of her cheek, making it bulge obscenely while he pumped into her mouth slowly.

„ Oh yes, darkie...you know what....you're making me...cum!” he finally said, feeling his balls churn with a heavy load. Viconia closed her eyes, preparing herself for the awful taste which she had come to know all too well. But still, when he groaned and the first torrent of cum splattered across her tongue, she nearly doubled over with nausea, fear of his anger being all that kept her where she was. Grimacing, his cock still pumping cum into her warm mouth, she began to swallow mouthful after mouthful before he finally pulled out, allowing the last spurt to hit her on her right cheek, the slimy white substance contrasting nicely with her dark skin...” That was good, darkie, don’t you think?” the man said, patting her hair while grabbing a strand of white hair to wipe his cock clean with. Viconia looked down, not wanting to acknowledge anything else but herself, her mind trying to shut out what she had just done....but her efforts were ruined when the door opened and she heard another voice, „ Hey, Pa'!”

Last edited by GrimReaper333; 07-22-2011 at 09:08 AM.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote