View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:29 AM   #31
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
I don't see why this wouldn't work, you don't really even need all the suspension gear really. Just bind her hands behind her back then pull her down so her tits are pressed into your chest and there you have it. She can't get away because you're holding her down. Now if you wanted to make her go cowgirl on you, well that requires some other motivation.
The whole suspension thing certainly isn't necessary. I just like the idea of her being in full contact with you, but kept light enough so you can move her around easily on top of you, slide her body up and down against yours etc... keeping her instinctively thinking she has some chance of writhing off of you when of course she doesn't...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote