View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:06 AM   #16
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
This thread is confusing me a little. Why is there a movie clip in the idle talk section?

As far a s sleep rape in general goes there is tonnz of it all over the board so that that shouldnt even be an issue.

Legally, any sex that isnt consented to is rape. If a person is asleep, passed out, drugged or otherwise incapciated to the point where they cant give knowing consent, then it's rape
I was thinking along the lines of consent. If the person is sleeping then they are able to decide. Then I thought about the times that I fucked my girl friend while she was sleeping and the times I woke up and I was getting head or was getting ridden.

I believe the issue that people have with raping someone in their sleep is that it takes away from the fantasy. Most have the fantasy of the person struggling and fighting back.

In some cases fucking someone when they are sleeping is rape and in other cases its not. If its someone have sex with and always sleep in the same bed, then I wouldn't consider that rape. If you put something in someone's drink then fuck them once they've passed out, then that is rape.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote