View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #74
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

HRH,

How lovely to meet you. I can not believe that we have not been formally introduced*sighs*.

I am Mr Rotter's aka Fucking Rotter, Little Miss Rotter. My job here is to collect as many sweets here and convince Mr Rotter to change his mind about the ban on Creme Eggs. Although, this convincing malarky is turning out to be very hardwork*takes out crumpled tissue from sleeve and dabs forhead*.

I too enjoy your posts, always very honest and always very fair and non judgemental. Congratulations on your award

*wonders off looking to make sure that no sweets have been left in the Red Carpet Circle after party*

*comes back with two special lollies that Pervi gave me* Mr Rotter is not the jealous type, he likes me making lots of friends

*skips away with my special lolly in my mouth, sneezes and drops my lolly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Mrs. Rotter,

Unfortunately, we have never been formally introduced. I've read and enjoyed many of your posts and have anxiously looked forward to your next post on many subject themes. You are a real hoot! I enjoy your wit, accent and quickness.

Congratulations!

By the way, is "Fucking" the jealous type of husband?

Last edited by Hailo; 03-20-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote