View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:44 AM   #1035
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Karma Fixes Daddy - Karma RX HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy

KARMA RX HEALS DADDY WITH HER PUSSY!

Daddy hurt his back and his loving daughter comes into the bedroom to check on him. With mommy being gone she offers a very interesting leg message. dressed in a t-shirt and panties daddy gets hard. just what karma was hoping for as she pulls his cock out and starts sucking, contains sex bj and pop

Karma RX is a perfect looking babe! She has all a man can ask for: a pretty face, very sexy lips, amazingly big and hot boobs, a lot of tattoos all over her athletic body. Most importantly, this super-attractive babe has a great eager for the big dicks. One day, she heard her dad was hurt at work. She decided to check on him. As soon as she entered his room she knew it was a great opportunity to fulfill her life long dream. Karma RX wants to fuck her daddy. Wearing only panties and sexy tight t-shirt, the slut starts seducing him. In the beginning, the man tries to resist her charm. But when Karma touches his already hard cock, he realizes that he is helpless against her magic. The big tits tattooed babe starts sucking his dick while looking him directly in the eyes. This makes the tension even hotter. Then, she spreads her sexy legs and got her wet pussy fucked. They go at it in several poses while she is encouraging her kinky daddy with dirty talk. When her daddy reaches his peak, the babe makes him cum all over her belly and pussy. Karma Rx is covered in cum and smiling because she feels like a good girl.

Karma Fixes Daddy HD.mp4
Tucker Stevens in "You Deserve Better Than My Dad!" HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits

Hey sweetie! I was looking for you this morning, I made you eggs and bacon, but you never came down!

Oh yeah sorry about that, I overslept... it was a long night..

Are you ok? Come over here, I think we should talk about what happened last night..

It's ok mom, we both got a little out of hand. It's not your fault.

I really don't want things to be weird between us.. I've been going through kind of a hard time recently..

Well I just wanted to make sure you were ok last night, and I apologize for touching you too

Honestly, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I can't make your father happy.. Maybe we can experiment a bit and see if it will help?

Are you sure? I can't see how my dad isn't happy being with you..

All I want is to feel loved! Let me show you my body, can you tell me if I don't look right or something? Are my boobs too small? Is my ass fat? We haven't been initmate in months!

No you look great but, I don't know if we should touch each other again.

Maybe we can sit here and just watch each other play? Is that ok?

Yeah mom that's ok..

Mmm, I need more! I need to feel you inside of me! We've already come this far... I'm just so fucking horny!

I want you to be happy.. but dad doesn't have to know about this, right?

Of course not, he won't know a thing..

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Watch as my volnerable mother gets me to grope her and coerces me into giving her what she's been lacking from my father.. I slide my throbbing cock into her and make her cum over and over again before my dad gets home from work! My mom kicks me out of her and my fathers room, but not before I bust my nut across her face!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN FACIALS POV SEX COUGAR
Keywords: tucker stevens family manipulation cum on face moaning blonde mother son fantasy pov blowjob bj petite natural handjob cheating mainpulation
You Deserve Better Than My Dad HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote