Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:50 AM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 10
Lesbian Rape

November 5, 2010

I enjoyed playing with Mrs. Bates and now I want more. I think my next victim will be a female. I want to see if that’s more pleasurable than raping a guy. I’m not going all the way back to Texas to find a victim. Every law enforcement agency must be looking for me by now and I need to rape and kill soon before I’m caught.

November 8, 2010

I’m surprised the police haven’t found me yet. It works out well though because I’ve set up a temporary dungeon where I can have as much fun as I want to have! It would have been so tough finding all the equipment I needed had there not been so many adult toy stores here. I’m also glad I took all my cash out of my bank account before going to Louisiana because there wouldn’t have been any other way to get it without the police finding me quicker.
Now I slink through the shadows, waiting for a woman to come by me. I’ve been waiting for a few hours and it looks like no beautiful women are near here…wait here’s one! As she walks past me I step out from the shadows with a chloroformed handkerchief. She struggles and tries to scream, but it's muffled. All I have to do now is take her to that abandoned warehouse.
I splash cold water on her naked body. She comes to and realizes that she’s handcuffed to a rail with her hands above her head.
“Please, let me go please!”
“I’m not going to my beautiful bitch! You’re going to have lesbian sex with me and enjoy it! Then you’ll die!”
“No, please don’t kill me! Don’t hurt me please!”
She continues to moan and squeals in surprise when she sees me naked. I grab her by the jaw and menacingly whisper to her that she’s my fuck toy for tonight. She begs me to let her go and does the predictable “I won’t tell anyone you tried to kill me” wager.
“Shut up bitch!”
She moans loudly a few times then stops after I give her eyes a menacing stare.
“Now let’s see, what should I do to my little slut first? Should I abuse your body?”
“Please!”
“Please abuse me, is that what you said?”
“No, no please no!
“Ok my little bitch, if that’s what you want!”
Her pleading eyes are already making my pussy wet. I get a few mousetraps and show them to her.
“You know what I’m gonna do with these? They’re going on your breast!”
She’s really struggling now! Her breasts swing in perfect harmony to her pleading moans. I hold her left breast and bend the bar back as far as it could go.
“Please no don’t you’re going to hurt me no!”

SNAP!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

I repeat the same procedure with her right breast. She screams louder and struggles harder. I laugh menacingly.
“Well my fuck slut this is what you wanted! Now what should I do next? Should I take the mousetraps off?”
She furiously nods her head while continuing to moan in extreme pain. I slowly bend back the bar on one of the mousetraps. She looks relieved until…SNAP! I quickly snap the mousetrap back to her breast and she screams even louder than before!
“Now I think it’s time your pussy got some attention, wouldn’t you agree fuck slut?”
She moans and shakes her head. I smile a wicked smile and blow on her pussy. She gives a moan of protest and pleasure as my tongue invades her most private area.
“Please no more, take oooh ta ta take your tongue out of me! Oooh please sto sto sto ho ho hooop!”
I stop licking her and show her my strap on dildo. She desperately begs me not to fuck her and I of course don’t listen.
“Uuuh oooh baby I wish this cock was real so I could shoot my sperm into you! Mmm, my little fuck slut, mmm yes!”
“NO, please no sto sto sto ho ho hop! Uuuh oooh uuuh oooh no no no more!”
I hump her harder and harder and faster and faster. Her moans of protest slowly become moans of pleasure as she gets a massive orgasm.
“Is my little fuck slut enjoying hot lesbian rape?”
The woman moans in reply, too horny to plead with me to stop. As she moans louder and louder I fuck her harder and harder. She cums all over the dildo and a lot of it gets onto my pussy. Mmm, it feels so nice!
“That’s a good little fuck slut. What should I do to you now? Should I fuck your tight little asshole?”
“No! PLEASE DON…”

CRASH!

What the hell was that? No, not now I don’t want the FBI to find me now! Wait…it’s not the FBI because I hear familiar whispers…shit I’d better get out of here! Leaving my victim I jump on top of a crate and survey my surroundings. I see three dark figures lurking in the darkness. Oh shit they know where I am! No, they haven’t seen me yet thank goodness. I slip into the darkest part of the warehouse as they cautiously creep towards my victim. They pass me without noticing where I’m at and finally reach my victim. I watch as they try to rescue her. Fuck I wanted her more! It’s not fair! Why didn’t they come to my aid when I was being raped? FUCKING ASSHOLES! Uh-oh now there are four free women who are probably very pissed off at me! I have to get out of here! I have to get out of this state!

November 9, 2010

God I think they’re following me everywhere I go! I keep hearing whispers after I stop to take a rest from driving! I’m finally in Texas now, but I think they’re still following me! I just hope I can…shit I see them!

Epilogue

Inspector Griffin finished reading Tina and Paul’s diaries for what felt like the hundredth time. He sighed from frustration and lack of sleep and decided to write down all the evidence to see if there’s anything he may have missed.
The night Paul Hunter died there were six women who witnessed Tina Hill’s rape. For reasons we have yet to figure out they did nothing. According to Tina’s diary all they did was whisper. I only wish she heard more of their whispers. The women still didn’t do anything until Tina slept in the forest. While she was asleep for some reason pages of Paul’s diary were ripped out including the things he wrote about Tina. There were only three women present when Tina was killed. We still haven’t gotten results from DNA testing yet so we don’t know if they are the same or not.
It’s possible the six women watching Paul’s demise and the three women who watched Tina’s demise are among those who have faked their kidnappings. There were many women who did this and we know what happened to three of them. One went to the police after thinking about her foolish actions. Another committed suicide by jumping in front of a truck on the highway. Finally, the third woman was found living under an alias. After we tried to contact her she disappeared without a trace.
Another strange thing is that Ana Bates couldn’t have killed Tina’s grandma. I saw the medical examiner’s report myself along with a few other medical examiners. All of them say she died of a heart attack instead of suffocation. The original medical examiner remembers that day pretty well and doesn’t seem to have the strange memory loss Tina and Carl Bates had. There is something going on here. I can only hope that the feds find out what it is before something worse happens.

The inspector folded the paper he wrote on and put it in Tina’s diary.
“Working late again?”
“Yeah Molly, I’m trying to figure out some mysteries of The Hunter and Huntress.”
“What’s the mystery? Two serial killers are dead and no one has risen to take their place. I think we should concentrate on other things now that we don’t have to worry about them. Besides, the FBI is going to take over the case anyway.”
“Perhaps you’re right. I just want to tell the FBI more about the case before I hand it over to them.”
“There’s nothing more you can do. It’s out of our hands now.”
“Thanks Molly, I needed someone to tell me that. I wouldn’t have ever been able to admit it to myself.”
The inspector reluctantly put the files of Huntress and The Hunter into the unsolved mysteries pile to be stored until the FBI arrives for it. After saying goodnight to Molly, he went home to get some much needed sleep.
Police Officer Molly Hamilton waited in the police station for a while after everyone left. She took a few files out, looked through them, and took out a few things. After that she quickly read Tina’s diary, made a copy of it and put the original back in its place. She then made a call on her cell phone.
“Hello?”
“It’s me.”
“Did you take care of everything?”
“Yes I did. There’s no possible way to cover up everything, but I have made sure that there’s no way they can find out about us. I’ve made a copy of the diary and removed important evidence including DNA testing of the women who were there when Paul and Tina died. If they notice anything missing I will take care of it.”
“Good work.”
Molly hung up and rubbed her very sore breasts. They finally regained their original shape. She was afraid that the mousetraps would permanently damage them and she was very glad they didn’t.

The End!

Part III of The Kidnapping Trilogy will be coming soon along with answers to the big questions you’ve been dying to know!

And I would like to say thank you to all the readers and people who have posted great comments. As I predicted, this story is much longer (24 pages) than The Hunter (19 pages) and part III will probably be even longer.

edit: part III has been started! You can find it here

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 07-10-2007 at 10:18 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote