Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:24 AM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 8
Killing Mr. Bates

August 13, 2010

Getting Mr. Bates address and finding his home was easy. Stalking him is not so easy because of police interference. The press had a field day when they found out why cops were at Mr. Bates’ house!

Sunray Daily

Shocking News!
Kidnapping Threat Still High Despite Death of The Hunter!

Texans were relieved when The Hunter was found dead, yet police withheld crucial evidence! Someone has taken The Hunter’s place. It is believed that she was his last victim and goes by the name Huntress. Last night police received a call from Carl Bates. Bates is a terrified man who claims Huntress called him and threatened to kill him! Inspector Daryl Morris and Inspector Andy Griffin declined to comment, but a police informant tells us that they didn’t perceive Huntress as a threat…

It warms my heart to plant fear in the hearts of millions! Now if only I can get a good opportunity to kill the bastard Master Bates.

October 31, 2010

I should have thought of killing him on this day months ago! Halloween is perfect because everyone is disguised as something else! I’m dressed as the Grim Reaper with the scythe, dark black robes, and my bloody knife I used to kill Eric!
Police interference is no longer a problem. I’ve arranged a little “accident” that will keep them occupied. I lurk in the shadows, waiting to see if my plan works. Yes! The police car in front of Master Bates’ house flashes his lights and quickly drives away. Now’s my chance!
I ring the doorbell and he answers the door.
“Trick-or Mr. Bates!”
“What?”
“It’s me, Tina!”
“Oh wow it’s great to see you!”
“It’s good to see you too! We have so much catching up to do, may I come in?”
He lets me in the house and I start to get very, very nervous. Am I really going to kill an unrestrained man? My heart leaps to my throat as I take the knife from my pocket and quickly approach him as he’s walking to a chair. He hears my footsteps and turns around. Damn I wanted to stab him in the back! It’s too late to back out now because he sees my knife! Without waiting another moment I stab him in the heart. He falls to the floor and I toss my signature card near him.
“Tina…*cough* Tina why?”
“Because you helped kill my Grandma you filthy bastard!”
“I *cough* finally remember that day. She *cough* she hypnotized both of us.
“What? What did you say?
“Ana’s *cough* a…”
“Ana’s a what? A murderer, a hypnotist?”
He nods his head at the last question he will ever hear. Suddenly everything makes sense. Ana hypnotized both of us and made us forget things. She somehow replaced our lost memories with a bright white light. Grandpa didn’t get hypnotized because she thought he was sleeping! That’s why he doesn’t mention a bright white light! He was delusional nearly every day and his memory of what happened wasn’t very good because he wasn’t sure what was real and what wasn't! Ana wanted to be sure Mr. Bates didn’t remember anything so she married him! Oh God what have I done! She will pay for what she’s done! She will fucking pay!

Preview of Chapter 9: Louisiana

“Mrs. Bates I have horrible news!”
“What is it?”
“Your husband is dead!”
Of course she asks who I am and I tell her. She starts crying and carrying on about how she loves him. Phooey! She’s rather surprised when I show a lack of emotion and even more surprised when I show her my very bloody knife.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote