Thread: Huntress
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Huntress

Note to the mods: The main character in this story is underage as you will soon see. BUT the character will be of age once the good stuff (RAAAAPE!) happens.

note to readers: This story is the sequal to The Hunter, part 2 of The Kidnapping Trilogy, and the second part of The Kidnapping Chronicles. To avoid spoilers, I would recommend reading The Hunter first. You can find the thread here

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
Infatuation

Chapter 2
The Hunter's Last Victim

Chapter 3
Birth of Huntress

Chapter 4
Trial and Error

Chapter 5
The Inspectors

Chapter 6
The Lifeguard

Chapter 7
Dreams and Revelations

Chapter 8
Killing Mr. Bates

Chapter 9
Louisiana

Chapter 10
Lesbian Rape

Epilogue

Prologue

March 10, 2005

Today’s my birthday and I’m sixteen years old, yay! I can finally get a driver’s license! I’m glad my grandmother didn’t spend much on me for my birthday. She doesn’t have much. This diary is a really good gift from her and I’ll be sure to write in you often. Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself, hehe! My name is Tina and I’m told by some of my friends that I’m very attractive. I don’t agree with them sometimes. My long brown hair doesn’t always stay straight and my nose looks a little crooked to me.
My parents died when I was very young. Daddy died when I was five and Mother died when I was ten. My grandparents take good care of me, but lately my grandfather has taken ill. My grandma and I help take care of him but soon we’ll need some help. Hopefully we’ll get it soon.

March 12, 2005

The doorbell rings and my grandmother answers. After a while she calls me to the kitchen. A man who looks like he has great authority is in there with her.
“Tina, this is Inspector Morris. He’s trying to solve a case and think we might be able to help.”
“Tina, are you aware of what happened on March 10?”
“The day before my birthday…oh…yeah, my friend was kidnapped! It scared me that it happened! I’m so worried about her! Do you think she was kidnapped by someone we know?”
“That’s what I’m trying to figure out. Do you know Paul Hunter?”
“He’s never around really. I think I’ve seen him two or three times. He can behave strangely sometimes, but he’s been nice to me the few times I’ve seen him.”
“Do you think it’s possible that he might be a criminal?”
“I think it’s probably not true. If someone said something bad about him…”
“No, nobody said anything bad. It’s his behavior that has me puzzled.”
The inspector continues to ask me strange questions about Paul like if he’s ever tried to abuse me or take advantage of me. The Inspector looks like he wants to tell us more about the abduction, but something stops him. I tell him that even though Paul is strange he couldn’t hurt anybody. After that he seems satisfied and leaves. I really hope someone’s not saying bad things about Paul. It sounds like the inspector suspects that Paul kidnapped Laura, but that’s crazy! He’s a sweet guy that’s had a hard life. I got a pretty big crush on him too. He’s so dreamy and mysterious. There’s no way Paul would kidnap someone.

March 13, 2005

Well, the news reporters found all the secrets the Inspector had! I’m sure the entire town, including me, is frightened because the kidnapping was the work of The Hunter. I remember looking at the newspaper and reading the story of that poor teacher in Abilene…

March 31, 2005

Now that I’ve thought about it for a while I’ve noticed that Paul does act unusual. Something about him is odd and slightly off. There’s something very dark about him…I don’t think about it too much because anyone would act oddly if their parents died horribly like his did.
Tomorrow we’ll finally get some help with taking care of Grandpa. We’ve already met the two people, and they’re pretty nice. We specifically warned both of them that my grandfather fears the color white. They promise to wear black whenever they come to help.

April 20, 2005

I hear shouting in the front and decide to see what it is. To my surprise Paul is out there arguing with the man who’s helping us. The conversation sounds too muddled in the house, so I decide to sneak into the bushes and hear the conversation.
“…bet the black van is a black device…”
He thinks the guy is FBI? Ok, something’s really wrong here. Why would anybody be afraid of the FBI unless they had something to hide?
My thoughts are interrupted by my grandmother. Laura’s on the phone yay! And she wants me to come to her house and sleep over tomorrow double yay!

April 21, 2005

When I arrive I greet her parents, who keep looking less alive each day. Lacey’s kidnapping has taken a toll on us all and it’s hard sometimes to keep from breaking down and crying.
We order pizza after Laura’s parents go to bed. When it arrives we turn off their new alarm so we don’t wake her parents up. That thing can be loud! After we eat our meal, I’m so exhausted that I fall asleep on the couch. Laura decides to sleep in her own bed since she won’t be sleeping in it when she’s in Louisiana.
Something woke me up…what? Breathing…heavy breathing…Oh God someone’s here in the house! The intruder slowly tiptoes to Laura’s room. His breathing is rhythmic and scary. I want to scream, but I’m afraid of what might happen!
“Mmmm mmmph! Mmm hhhm hhmmmph!”
No, oh God this can’t be happening! What can I do? It has to be The Hunter…oh God! I take a peek through the open door to see what’s happening. He’s stripping her…ugh, what a sick person! I know I shouldn’t watch, but something holds me there. My hand moves over to my pussy. It gets a little wet while I rub myself and watch him grope Laura’s breast. He then sucks on them and I softly moan…Oh God what am I doing? Why am I turned on by this? I close my eyes and my head clears up. I’d better wake up her parents. I know I can’t do much to him, but she sure can! As I turn away from the door I blindly bump into the bookcase and fall down with a loud thump. Oh no, did he hear that? Please God don’t let him find me, please! And yet…part of me wants him to find me…part of me wants him to kidnap me. My fear thankfully overrides that crazy fantasy and I sit there on the floor for what feels like an eternity. When I finally remember how to get up and walk, I quickly and quietly go to Laura’s parent’s room…

A preview of Chapter 1:

I giggle and thank him. I beckon him closer acting like I’m going to whisper something in his ear. He’s surprised when I kiss his lips. I’m the next one surprised as his tongue invades my mouth. He holds me closer as we kiss and I am in heaven. For one moment I know what it’s like to have true happiness. The kiss is over and I know my face is turning a little red.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-01-2008 at 06:16 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote