View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll start you off with a few:

Girl 1. Late teens or early 20s, around 5' tall, big boobs, perhaps a bit on the chubby side. She is a Muslim girl from Northern Africa somewhere, always goes out in modest clothing and a hijab so it's difficult to get a real idea of her body shape. However her uncovered face is a delight to behold, she is pretty with a cheery smile and has such a sweet voice. She always says hello when she sees me. Tough tittie lads, this girl is already "taken" and will soon be spending her days chained up in my cellar and her evenings "serving" me. She has such a good nature, and I would imagine she would be obediant and dutiful, so much so that she would make an excellent maid as well as sex slave. And if she didn't like the idea at first I'm pretty certain my whip would soon persuade her.

Girl 2. The older cousin of girl 1. They share the ground floor flat of the house that ajoins mine. The advantage there of course is it means there is one less neighbour to call the police when you decide to break in! However I will be watching, and if I see you making off with girl 1 before I have completed my preparations for taking her, this will mean certain death! Girl 2 is around 5' 6" tall, also wears the hijab, early to mid 20s, heavier and uglier than girl 1, but I'm sure she'd be just as obediant and dutiful as her younger cousin.

Girl 3. Around 5'6" tall, slim blonde, mid to late 40s. She is in very good shape despite her age, with small perky boobs that point out of her summer dresses. She talks very little, and has a very quiet voice when she does speak. She lives in the 1st floor flat next door so taking her could be a bit tricky. But you could lie in wait for her in the summer when she often goes out for late evening walks.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote