View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 05:59 PM   #1748
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't be jealous Daddy - Skylar Snow HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Latina, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands, Facial

My daddy caught me having sex with this super cute boy from school. For the next couple weeks he was cold and wouldn't show me the special attention he normally shows me. My Daddy and I have a very special relationship. I've always thought he was sexy. So I asked him if he was jealous seeing me getting fucked by boy when I should be getting fucked by a man like my Daddy.

I pulled my big beautiful natural tits out and let me him rub and grope them. He was instantly hard. I wanted nothing more than to take care of my Daddy like a good girl. He will always be my number one. I pulled his pants off and slid his sexy daddy cock deep in my mouth. He tasted so good. I could tell how much he liked my sloppy blow job, jerking him off into my mouth. Rubbing my head and moaning. I could tell Daddy was very pleased. Gagging with his cock deep in my throat, then pulling him out of my mouth jerking him hard until he gave me all his special juices. I cleaned him up with my mouth and told him I will always be his little girl.

taboopov.18.09.11.skylar.snow.mp4
Playing Doctor with my sister - Audrey Noir HD

Sister, MILF, Latina, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Hairy, Cum on Hands

My sister and I had a very special relationship growing up. She was always my special little girl. Then when were young adults and hormones kicked in, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Doctor was our favorite game. That was years ago, and I have since gotten married to the most boring wife ever. So when my sister asked if she could come visit, I was very happy.

As soon as my wife left for work, my little sissy came into my room dressed like a sexy slutty nurse and asked if I remembered the games we used to play. Oh I've thought about them over and over. I just couldn't say no. She pulled my hard cock out and took it deep in her pretty mouth. I had missed this so much. Licking and sucking just like I taught her. She took off her nurse costume and laid back letting me see her pretty pussy. Then continued to stroke and suck my rock hard shaft until I unloaded for her like she begged for. I've missed family time.

taboopov.18.09.08.audrey.noir.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote