View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:22 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
I simply used your own words, viewing some innocent person's misery like it's a sideshow. Easy to be so nonchalant when it's not you.

And now you're getting all defensive again... so transparent. When you're called out, you throw out the most ridiculous insults Why in God's name would I want to be in your panties? Unlike you, I actually enjoy men & sex

I hope you'll think before you post, take some time, reflect on WHY real rape is a bad thing <shaking head in astonishment>

Oh, the men enjoy me all right...but for different reasons then they might enjoy you. and that....is something you wont be able to comprehend...you have your simple little world...of sex and roleplay. How boring.

You can be astonished all you want...but its not warranted since I said no such thing about enjoying watching real rape.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote