View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 02:04 AM   #19
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
I simply used your own words, viewing some innocent person's misery like it's a sideshow. Easy to be so nonchalant when it's not you.

And now you're getting all defensive again... so transparent. When you're called out, you throw out the most ridiculous insults Why in God's name would I want to be in your panties? Unlike you, I actually enjoy men & sex

I hope you'll think before you post, take some time, reflect on WHY real rape is a bad thing <shaking head in astonishment>
I try to respect all peoples opinion.(i stress the word TRY)
But when i read your post all i could picture was a little kid trying
to be insulting and condescending.With your whole"so transparent "thing.Or
your little(emotion) faces all through out.
I respect Chi's opinion on this board.Maybe not all her points on all the issues but i know its how she feels.She's consistent and a lot of the time makes a good point others are to afraid to make.

Maybe you should take your own advice and think before you post.

Now you can tell me all the ways i'm wrong...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote