View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #18
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
And I would like to know who the hell are you to come judge me. Last time I checked, you were nobody to do such a thing.

and I am sure you would love to know whats its like to be in my panties for a day.

I simply used your own words, viewing some innocent person's misery like it's a sideshow. Easy to be so nonchalant when it's not you.

And now you're getting all defensive again... so transparent. When you're called out, you throw out the most ridiculous insults Why in God's name would I want to be in your panties? Unlike you, I actually enjoy men & sex

I hope you'll think before you post, take some time, reflect on WHY real rape is a bad thing <shaking head in astonishment>
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote