View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:49 PM   #18
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

His hand was hurting from the fist bump with Nick as he prepared his bag for the rape and robbery scheme. "Three fit looking pussies in cabin!" Tim shouted through his bedroom door as he tossed things into his bag. "Got mine picked out!" he shouted again as he found his ski mask and a knife.

Tim also dropped tape, gloves, scissors, rope and lubricant into his bag. He was unable to locate his gun and left bedroom to search for it. He eventually found it under a bathroom sink before returning to the bedroom to get his bag. "Five minutes and I'll be ready!" Tim stopped in the kitchen to get a knife and a candy bar.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote