Thread: Home Invasion
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:59 AM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

PART TWO

“You just haven’t been paying attention, have you?” I said, brandishing the gun. “Everybody does what they’re told, or everybody gets it. If you don’t fuck her, I won’t just shoot you – I’ll shoot her as well.”

There was a moment of silence as the three of them mentally ran through their options and concluded they didn’t have any. “Mister, please don’t make them do this,” Mrs. Brown begged forlornly.

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her mouth forward back onto my dick. “You get back to work,” I said. She did, trembling more than before. I looked at Mr. Brown. “As for you – you get to work too.”

“You sick, twisted, filthy, disgusting –“

“You’ll have plenty of time to show off your vocabulary after I’m gone. Right now you’ve got just one simple thing to do to avoid having your family blown away. Get to it.”

He turned to his daughter. “Jennifer – I’m so sorry – he’d really do it – look at his eyes. I can’t let him shoot you.....”

“Dad – it’s – it’s okay – it’s to save all our lives.....” Shaking, she slowly took off her T-shirt and bra, then her sneakers and socks, and finally her jeans and panties, and lay back on the sofa, gazing up at the ceiling, pretty as a centerfold and just as motionless. Her father also undressed and stood over her, as if wondering what to do.

With my free hand I fished a small tube of Vaseline out of my pocket and tossed it to him. “Use that,” I said. “It helps it go in easier when a gal’s not in the mood.” He glared daggers at me, but began lubing up his already half-hard dick with the stuff. I could see it stiffening as he worked. Then he climbed onto the sofa between his daughter’s shapely legs, lowered himself onto her, and slipped it into her.

For the next several minutes I enjoyed the sight of the guy fucking his daughter, while his wife blew me. Man, this bitch was good! A couple of times I had to order her to stop and hold still for a few seconds so I wouldn’t come too soon. What must have been going through her mind, as she used all her skill to pleasure me while, no doubt, being utterly full of the purest hatred for me! Her husband kept thrusting mechanically inside their daughter, his motions shifting her back and forth, back and forth on the sofa. The girl was rigid, her eyes closed, wincing and red-faced, off in her own world somewhere, but her father’s eyes were wide open, staring down at her.

His motions began to speed up. I knew what that meant. “Don’t pull out,” I warned him. “Stay inside her when you come. All the way inside. And don’t try to fake it. I can tell. Come inside her, for real.” This time he didn’t react visibly at all, just thrusting faster and faster, breathing harder and harder. I was getting pretty close myself. Finally he moaned, shoved himself all the way in, and shuddered and groaned on top of her for what seemed like a full minute. This wasn’t fake, he was coming for real – I could tell. The loving daddy’s cream was gushing into his daughter’s baby-making innards like a firehose; in my minds eye I could almost see it. As he was subsiding, the sight of the grand finale of his performance combined with his wife’s expert tongue skills finally pushed me over the edge. I came so hard that if I hadn’t been leaning against the wall I might have collapsed. I shot my wad into Mrs. Brown’s mouth in several bursts, squeezing her shoulder hard and gasping with pure joy.

Mr. Brown was lying panting on top of his daughter. I slipped my dick out of Mrs. Brown’s mouth and ordered her to look up at me. Her face was ablaze with hatred. “Swallow,” I ordered. I knew every fiber of her being wanted to spit the stuff out, but she obeyed.

After a moment her husband and their daughter slowly got up off the sofa and began getting dressed, standing facing away from each other. I zipped up my jeans. Mrs. Brown was still on her knees, staring down. None of them seemed to want to look at me, or at each other. “You all did real good,” I said. “Enjoy the rest of your evening.” And with that, I left. I locked their front door on the way out; no one can say I’m not considerate, in my own way.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was two days later. Mr. Brown met me at the pre-arranged place. Without a word he handed me a thick envelope. I didn’t need to count the bills inside; I knew he wouldn’t cheat me. “How’s the family?” I asked.

“They’re getting over it,” he said. “They’ve both forgiven me. They said they knew I didn’t have any choice, that we’d all have been killed if I hadn’t done it.” He paused. “You were damn convincing. You even had me scared for a moment!”

“No need,” I said. “Like I told you when you hired me, the gun wasn’t loaded. You did the outraged-family-man act pretty well yourself. Are they going to report the incident to the cops?”

“No. They both agreed with me that we shouldn’t report it. Neither of them could stand the idea of having to describe all that to the cops. Too embarrassing. They want to just forget it as best they can and put it behind them.”

“Great. Your wife really does give terrific head, you know. Just like you said.” I put the envelope in my jacket pocket. “If I’d known she was that good, maybe I’d have given you a discount.”

His eyes followed the envelope. “I’m not proud of this,” he said, “but I had to do it. I’ve been fantasizing about Jennifer for so long..... Eventually I realized the only way I was going to get over this obsession was to actually have her. Just once, you understand. This way, I finally got to do it, and I can’t be blamed. They’ll never figure out that I hired you.”

“Whatever turns you on,” I said. “Glad to have been of help.” I never make moral judgments about a client. I just take their money and do what they hire me to do. It’s a living. And I can’t say I don’t enjoy it.

We shook hands and went our separate ways.