View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 09:11 AM   #61
Krass

Krass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
In their defence, I have often seen Septics point out that it was Europeans that enslaved Africans. Truth is, it was Africans that enslaved Africans, Europeans, colonists and Americans merely took advantage of the situation.

This does nothing to alter the fact that Frogs havd terrible personal hygeine, brought about largely by their aweful diet.
Respect to you for not twisting history.

I really haven't got that much against usa boys, ever since they have stopped murdering Indians, they may have turn out to be cool people The thing is, I am an anarchist and I look down at anyone thinking '''my country is above the rest'''. We've all fucked up at some point in history, and there's no point in bitching along like kids. I like my country, I'm glad I was born in western Europe because the place is wealthy and I had access to education and healthcare, but I'm not going to sing god save the queen everywhere I go. I'm pretty sure I would be just as happy if I was born in Scottland, Germany, France or elsewhere in Europe. England is ok, but is no eldorado either. Sometimes our strange fascination for the Royal Family weirds me out. They got so crazy over Buckingam granny I have the feeling she can just shout 'kill the frogs' and they would dive in the sea to reach frog nation and kill them all

1976 ? The whole Europe adopts the summer hour in order to save energy but us

1993 ? Everybody adopts the European community under its financial and bordaries policies.... we just settle for the bordaries Mastrich convention....(kind of a....let's not risk our precious pounds in that...see how it goes first one twisted kind of financial cowardise I'd say) and now Buckingam granny has casted a vote for us to leave the whole thing and then she complains the dollar is too strong !!!

2014 ? Kate shits out the royal babyyyyyy !! he's all red and round and he cries and piss and shit just like any babies but HEY ! he's the royal baby ladies and gents ! pay the little shit some respect ! And we force it to every famous tv chanels and the whole world is looking at us like we just found out to reproduce ourselves...LOL ho god sometimes I wish I was not English. How in the world did we end up to be so arrogant ? LOL (just kidding) England is not that bad, there could be much worse places to be, sometimes we're just so proud out of our minds I'd rather hide in the toilets try to find my penis in all that fat and have fun with it instead of assuming I'm English. But nevermind the bollocks, we just gotta learn how to lose our ego, swap the beer for cider and my scando beloved bitch will be back to me...
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote