View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 02:13 PM   #58
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad-Daughter Tells Daddy That She Wants His Cock!

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

My daughter has been out all night with her friends. I have to carry her down the stairs and undress her while putting her to bed! She has a secret...her friends all want to fuck me! SO DOES SHE! She promised her friends that she would look at my cock and tell them what it was like. So I let her touch me but it turns into a blowjob before I can think about how wrong it is! She wants to feel me inside of her pussy! I can't resist her beautiful cunt! I plunge m cock deep inside her and feel her juices all over me! I pound and pound until she begs me for more!!! I love bending her over and feeling her ass slap against me. She cums and screams daddy until I squirt every last drop of cum I have into her tight, little, pink, wet pussy hole!!! GOD I FUCKING LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?????? I CREAMPIED MY LITTLE GIRL!!! SHE WANTS TO FUCK AGAIN!!!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: AMATEUR, DADDY'S GIRL, HANDJOBS, CREAMPIE, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: pov, pov sex, father, dad, daddy, daughter, , inbreeding, family, family sex, brunette, hot, young, confession, winkypussy

Daughter Tells Daddy That She Wants His Cock.mp4
Dad-Daughter - Don't Daddy! I'm Trying To Sleep!

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, Passed Out, Male Domiantion, Rough Sex, Humiliation, POV, Handjob, Cum on Ass

My daughter looks so fucking cute when she is lying on her bed. I walk into her room and wake her up so I can spend some quality father daughter time with her. I want to tell her a story and tuck her in the way I used to. She isn't very happy with me but I make her wet and she gives in. I love it when she strokes my cock while I finger her tight little snatch. I can't help myself. She loves it. I slide my cock into her tight pussy and make her wiggle all over me. I pound her raw and cum all over her gorgeous ass. I LOVE FUCKING MY DAUGHTER!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: AMATEUR, POV SEX, BRUNETTE, DOGGYSTYLE, FINGER FUCKING
Keywords: family, inbreeding, family sex, dad, daddy, father, daughter, forced, young, hot, pink, ittybittypussy, begging

Dont Daddy Im Trying To Sleep.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote