Thread: Camp Rape!!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:13 PM   #41
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well guess the new guy isnt coming back...damn so boring right now and it is great outside sunny warm. Time for my nap and my bottle down by crystal lake..need to check the new dock make sure its okay.

So I take Johnny with me swigging a bit as I go...OH DAMN...Silly Girl is going to have a nasty sunburn in the wrong place! I skirt around her area so to not bother her, but I cant help staring at her well developed breasts.

HEY?? Wonder if she knows the guy is in the tree above her watching, and?? where is his hand??

I check the dock and its okay, walk over to my fave shade tree and strectch out under it(after making sure no one is in it) Hmmm kind of warm out and no one is around sooo...

I strip off my top and lay back again enjoying the feel of the wind on my bare breasts! I take several more swigs of scotch and then put my bottle away...I doze off with my hands under my head!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote