View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #19
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrett View Post
1.Being raped in the ass or pussy?
2.Having him whisper things to you or just grunt to himself?
3.Having him kiss and lick your neck, or bite you?
4.Him starting off by fingering your hole or just going straight in?
5.Cumming in or on you?
6.Doing it indoors or outdoors?

1/ Both, simply because anal is more of a thing you would do with a partner and my pussy because everytime afterwards I'd remember his dick inside me.

2/Whispering things definitely him telling me what he's going to do to me next and how much he's enjoying raping me.

3/Kissing me, again it would remind me during intimacy afterwards.

4/Fingering me and making me aroused and then smearing the tell tale signs onto my mouth or making me taste myself.

5/Cumming inside of me.

6/Again both have advantages, home invasion as it's a permanent reminder of the rape, and outside because he can improvise during the rape with outside objects, perhaps forcing a small branch inside me and raping me with it and also he could leave me tied outside to be found by others.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote