View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #232
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol.

You did it. you actually did it. after some arrangements I have one of the employees give you a letter. you open the gate and there is cleo ready to give you a hug. she mentions that a generous benefactor by the name of wesker has granted you freedom. you're both being flown back to the school from which you originated from.
you open the letter and read it.
"i am a man of my word. with the death of savage his stock opened up and i was able to collect over 50% shares making me head of the company. you and your sister are now free to go, as I gave you word I'd do. You will not hear word from me again, but I will be watching you."

and ps. next time i ask you to kill a bad bad man, don't wait so long to comply. you and your sister will be given psychiatric therapy for a year to overcome your depressions. a note to the wise. make no mention of me. If you do you could disappear as easily as Savage."

"with best regards, Albert M Wesker."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote