Thread: My Aunt
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #10
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default dear auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaunt
Ok... Ever since i was 16 i have been attracted to my aunt ...
Is tis normal??

What else can i do??
Who knows what normal is. I had an aunt Adeline (really) about 15 years oder than me and hotter than a Mexican fart. She lived with us for a while and I had my first woody ever over her and hundreds after that. I jerked off into her bras, panties, anything I could find. When I was old enough to do something besides jerk off, she had already gotten married. When I got divorced at 24 I went to visit her and stayed with her family for a weekend.

No, I didn't get to fuck her, but I did the next best thing. She had a xx year old daughter then, my cousin Annie. Annie was starting to get a little wild and invited me to play poker with some friends of hers. She really wanted me along to buy the beer which I did. I made sure little Annie, with tits even bigger than her mom's, got her share. When I drove her home late at night I asked her if she was sexually active. She told me she was. Instead of giving her the lecture she expected, I gave her a lesson in the difference between being fucked by a teenager and being made love to by a somewhat more experienced man. It was the start of an affair that lasted until I remarried. And every time I looked into her dark eyes and slipped into her tight little pussy, in my mind and heart it was my aunt Addie I was pounding.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote