View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #31
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Avendia

Monique screamed in fright as the large man busted in the door. Her wine clouded brain couldn't grasp what was happening. She shook thinking it must be some horrible dream at first. She backed up stumbling over her own feet. She never could hold her liquor and now it made her clumsy. Monique bumped into the wall and fumbled for her cell phone but when she held it up the signal was gone. That didn't make sense. It had worked just fine earlier. Sliding down the wall Monique stayed on the floor hoping to go unnoticed. Maybe he just wanted money and would leave her be if she was quiet. Her purse was on the couch after all.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote