View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #21
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

I don't know why he gave me time to prepare. He's seen me work. No accessories, no gimmicks no toys, nothing. I don't believe in them. Besides, I want to be able to feel everything I do to the slut. It is a simple principle. So while the others pack, I merely stare with dead eyes. Eyes that would find their mirror in any shark. Countin' the seconds using my breath. I imagine what they will look like, Tim knows what I like. If there is a group I know I need to hold back, at least slightly. They complain when they are too limp. A cruel smile crosses my lips, not my fault I haven't found one durable enough yet.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote