View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #13
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My! CH12

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Twelve – All good things and NOT so happily ever after

A few days had passed since the wedding; Junior and Kris were still in full honeymoon mode, never leaving the bedroom except to grab food or more beer. The others had grown accustom to the sound of Kris screams, the few times any one had managed to peek inside, they saw Kris chained down to the bed, spread eagle and naked. Junior preferred Missionary; it allowed him a better view of the expression on Kris face as he raped her, and gave him full access to her breasts.

The men had decided it was time to move on, and to head in different directions for 6 months, to avoid the law enforcement searches for their captive prizes.

Doc bound and gagged Kendall, the rolled her up in a little ball and stuffed her into his motorcycle’s sidecar. The old biker headed out saying he was going to visit friend in Montana.
Deacon chained Khloe down spread eagle in the bed of his pickup truck, gagged her, and covered her with a tarp before heading east for Texas.
Little T and Wrench loaded Kim and Kourtney into large Dog Kennels and loaded them into the back of Wrench’s van. The duo said they were heading to a ghost town in Nevada.
Axe took Bella and Wolf took Gigi, and like Steele, gagged their ladies and put them in full face helmets and long black leather coats. The women were seated behind the men, with their arms wrapped around them and cuffed together, with the coat sleeves pulled over their hands, and buttoned together. To anyone seeing them ride past, they would just look like a pair of bikers riding down the road.
Steele did the same with little Kylie, leaving Junior and Kris to continue their honeymoon at the desert house.

[Six Months later]

The sun was setting as the gang member began to arrive at the desert house.

Steele and Kylie were first to arrive. Steele laughed as he swung the door open, and found Kris kneeling, naked, her head lowered. She wore nothing but thigh high black leather boots, long black leather gloves, and her owner’s collar, locked around her neck. She kept her eyes to the ground, as she softly spoke.

“Welcome home sir. My Master is waiting for you.” She showed no sign of seeing or recognizing her daughter Kylie who trailed behind Steele on the end of his leash, wearing nothing but a tiny leather bikini and a pair of 4” stiletto heels.

“Here” Steele said, handing Kris Kylie’s leash. “Put her in the slave room till I want her. Right now I want to see my son!”

Kris stood silently as she took Kylie’s leash and quietly led the slim girl back to a room Junior had designed to hold captive women.

Kylie waited till Steele was out of sight before speaking. “Mom, are you alright?”

“Quiet Kylie, you don’t want your Master to punish you.” Kim said quietly as she led her youngest daughter into the slave room, and gently guided her into one of the tall, narrow cages, closing the door behind her and locking it.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Kylie’s eyes filled with tears as her mother secured her in the cage.

“This is for your own good Kylie. Now be quiet while I take your Master the key to your cage.” Kris turned started to walk out the door, before pausing. “It’s good to see you, Kylie” Kris said without even turning to face her daughter, the walked out of the room and closed the door.

Next to arrive was Deacon, but today his truck pulled a horse trailer behind it. Opening the trailer, Deacon stepped in and moments later led Khloe out by a leather lead. The tall beauty’s long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and wore nothing but a leather strap harness that really proved her body no modesty or cover, but only served to provide Deacon with points to lock things onto her, while humiliatingly reminding her that she was nothing but a slave. Combined with leather boots, a ball gag and blinkers on her head, Khloe looked every bit the Pony Girl Deacon had trained her to be.
Deacon tied Khloe’s lead to a nearby hitching post, before re-entering the trailer, and emerging with a second beauty. A black woman; she was about Khloe height and build, with slightly larger breasts. Ebony, as Deacon called her, was outfitted identically to Khloe; but while Khloe was sullen and silent, obediently following Deacon’s commands, Ebony pulled and resisted. Only her ball gag prevented Deacon from hearing another round of her cursing. A sound he had been ‘treated’ to almost every day, since winning his black slave girl in a poker game a few weeks earlier.

Deacon led the two slaves to the barn, and locked them in one of the holding pens there.

“You two stretch and get some rest while I go get a beer. I’ll be back for your evening exercise later. Khloe, if you behave, I may let you visit with your mother and sisters. Ebony, you’re going to get to see how a whole family of slave girls behaves.” The tall black slave girl once again tried to scream and curse thru the ball gag as Deacon walked away and locked the barn up tight.

Wrench and little T pulled up next, but in a big RV instead of Wrench’s old beat up van. They walked into the house, as Kris once again knelt by the door waiting to serve. Kim and Kourtney followed quietly behind the men. The two nude women weren’t even bound, they just silently followed their owners.

“Ok you two, go get in bed and wait.” Wrench ordered as he stroked Kris’ head. “You stay right there woman. Your girls are well trained now, they now what to do. Let’s see if Junior trained you as well.”

Without another word, Kim and Kourtney went to a pair of mattresses that lay in the corner of the room, laid down on their backs, spread their legs and quietly waited. Meanwhile, Kris opened Wrench’s fly and pulled out his cock and began sucking, while opening Little T’s pants and stroking his cock as well.

It was quite a sight. Her two oldest daughters, laying spread legged on beds, waiting to be fucked; while the matriarch of the Kardashian clan knelt nearby, giving blowjobs and handjobs to her masters guests.

“You should be proud of your girls momma.” T laughed as he bragged. “They’ve been working hard, fucking five or six clients each some days.”

“You must have taught them well momma” Wrench chimed in. “Their sucking and fucking paid for that new RV out there.

Kim looked out the door while she sucked on T’s dick, and looked at the long, deluxe motorhome that sat outside, and thought about how many men that had paid to rape her daughters to afford an RV that expensive. But instead of being offended or angry, the thought of all those men, all those dicks violating her girls, excited her. She imagined all those cocks entering her, opening her body. All those hands groping her body, and playing with her as she fucked them all.

Her sucking and stroking became faster as she became more and more excited, until both men finally exploded onto her tits that she offered up as perfect cum targets.

Kris licked the sperm off her breasts and swallowed it all down before speaking. “My Master and his other guests are waiting for you in the kitchen. Would you like me to secure your slaves.”

“No need” Wrench said as he closed his pants. “They’re as well trained as their momma. They’ll wait on the beds until they’re told to do otherwise.”

Doc and Kendall pulled up next in a new Charger, financed by Docs sale of photos and videos of the young woman, who now wore a long trench coat that covered her down to her ankles.

Stepping in the house Doc ordered Kris to take his slave’s coat. Kris lost composure for the first time, when she pulled Kendall’s coat away and saw her young daughter was obviously several months pregnant. Her yell of surprise drew the men from the kitchen, to join in her shock.
“Pop, you old sumbitch!” Steele shouted.

“Damn Grandpaw, how old are you?” Junior yelled as the others hooted and hollered.

“Well, when I rape ‘em everyday, they’re bound to get knocked up every now and then. How d’ye think yer Dad got here?” The old man beamed with pride as he bragged about impregnating a girl more than 40 years younger than him.

“Looks like I’m not the only one breeding ‘em this year”

The men turned and saw Wolf standing in the doorway, and next to him a very pregnant Gigi.

“Guess my gun shoots as straight as yours Doc!” the big biker roared, as all the men laughed and cheered.

“Hey where’s Axe?” Junior yelled.

“Right here” a voice called out. Axe walked thru the front door with Bella slung over his shoulder. Crossing the room Axe dropped her onto a mattress next to Kim and Kourtney, and stopped to admire the two women that lay there, quietly waiting to be fucked.

“Watch these two, slut. You need to learn to obey as well as they do.” Axe growled and turned to the others. “This one’s still got a lot of fight left in her.”

Steele smiled. “Well maybe we can do something about that.”

Junior spoke up, “Kris, take these two back to the slave room and wait there with them till I call for you.” Kris quietly obeyed and led the pregnant slave girls away, as the men moved the mattresses in the room, where three nude women waited.

Junior was out of his clothes first, and settled down on top of submissive Kourtney. “Hey baby, it’s been a long time. Ready to get raped by your step-father?”

Kourtney’s eyes widened. She hadn’t given it any thought, but Junior was married to her mother now, and that made the young man her step-father. Her mind reeled, but only for a moment. After 6 months of being raped by any man Wrench and Little T had rented her out to, nothing phased her anymore. Not even the thought of being rape by a ‘sort of’ family member. “Yes sir.” She said submissively. “Whatever you want, Mas…”

Her words were cut off as Junior jabbed his cock into her pussy catching her unprepared.

Deacon grabbed Kim’s ankles and roughly pulled them into the air and over his shoulders.

“Lets see if you fuck and good as your sister Khloe.”

Kim didn’t fight at all. Instead she wrapped her arms around her rapist, pulled him close and slipped her tongue into his mouth, passionately kissing him. 6 months as a prostitute had taught her how to please a man, and even how to make him cum quicker. A handy skill to have, when a line of men wait outside her brothel room, waiting for their chance to fuck her as well.

Soon Kim felt Deacon’s balls slapping against her asshole, as the big biker began to slam into her harder and harder.

As Little T set up a video camera, the remaining men all began to take their turns at Bella’s various holes, frequently occupying all three at the same time. Bella even gagged on Wolf’s fat cock as it she was forced to deep throat the big biker.

“Hmmm… every bit as good as your sister.” Wolf told Bella. “Hey Axe, mine calmed right down after I knocked her up. Maybe you should breed this one too.”

Axe lay under the slim model and forced her to ride his cock cowgirl. “Not a bad idea Wolf my old friend. What cha’ say Bella. Ready to make a baby?”

Bella squealed, and tried to shake her head, but Wolf’s cock down her throat held her still.

“Alright then, baby making time.” Axe shouted.

Steele has been enjoying Bella’s unwilling asshole, but stood up and tagged wrench to take his place. He checked T at the video camera before heading back to the slave room.

Steele opened the door and took in the view. Kris was still naked, tending to the needs of pregnant Gigi and Kendall. Kylie stood in her cage, holding the bars staring out and the growing bellies on her sister and her friend. Slowly, she turned and looked at Steele with silent, pleading eyes.

“Just a minute” Steele said to Kylie. “You, come here.”

Without a word, Kris stopped tending to the pregnant girls and walked to Steele. Quietly she stood there, not know what to expect from Steele.

“You know, Doc used to rape my wives whenever he felt like it.” Steele said, staring down on Kris. Suddenly, he shoved the naked woman onto the nearby bed as the other three women looked on in shock. “I think it’s time I find out how raping my daughter in law feels.”

Still naked from his assault on Bella, Steel quickly forced his cock into Kris pussy. The well trained slave barely resisted and soon was grunting with pleasure as Steele forced his rod deep inside her.

“How does it feel bitch?! You like getting raped by your father in law. Maybe you’d like to get raped by your grandfather in law as well. Eh? You want to get fucked by the old man that knocked up your daughter? Or do you just want to get raped by the guy who’s raping one of your other daughters?” Kris had begun to struggle and squirm under Steele. She liked being fucked, but the talk about the rape of her daughters angered her, and the thought of the men who were raping them raping her as well brought out the last shreds of defiance in her.

“That’s it bitch, show me how much fight you have left in you. Let’s see if you still have some spirit, or if my son has turned you into a little tamed pussy.” Steele taunted her as he slapped her tits. The pain caused Kris to cry out. She was used to rough sex, but Junior was nothing like this. Steele wanted to cause her nothing but pain and humiliation. Pulling out his cock, Steele rolled Kris over and pulled her up on all fours, then started to viciously fuck her pussy doggie style. Kris had never liked doggie style, she said it made her feel like she was an animal, and Junior preferred her on her back so he could watch her body and play with her. Steele reached around and grabbed her tits and squeezed like he was milking her; but this time Kris complied in silence, only a few grunts and moans of pleasure were heard.

Soon Steele was grunting as well as his ejaculation neared.

“No!” Kylie’s voiced called out, seeing what was about to happen. “No Master, please! Don’t cum in her. Please don’t cum inside her!”

Steele smiled and pulled his cock from Kris’ pussy and dragged her over to the cage where Kyle stood. “Alright.” Steele said pulling the cage key from his pocket. “Out you come.” And without another word removed Kylie from the cage and put Kris in her place and relocked the door, before pulling Kylie close. “Now, why don’t you want me to cum in your Mommy?” Steele questioned.

“I want you to cum in me Master. I want you to cum in my pussy. “Kylie shot a quick glance at her sister Kendall and friend Gigi. “I want your seed in me Steele, I want your baby. I want you to rape me, and cum in my cunt, and knock me up. I want you to breed me, Steele. I want you to make a baby in me.” The tiny slip of a girl began kissing Steele’s chest, down to his stomach, and finally falling to her knees and licking his cock and balls. “I want to feel your cum inside me. I want you to use me like a slut, and make me a mommy. I need to feel your baby growing in me.” Kylie Turned and began rubbing her ass on Steele’s hard cock, finally bending over, reaching between her own legs and taking hold of his meat and guiding it into her already wet pussy.

Standing locked in the cage, Kris had begun to softly cry again, at the sight of her baby girl begging her rapist to impregnate her.

For her part Kylie was having the time of her life. For months Steele had cum in her mouth, on her face, on her tits, on her ass, IN her ass; she was finally going to feel his hot sticky cum inside her fertile pussy. She wanted it all, and stood up to pull Steele’s dick out of her so she could lie on her back and be ravaged. She wrapped her arms and legs around Steele’s body as he forced his cock into her pussy. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth before she began to lick and kiss his neck.

The hard fucking was causing her to build to what she’d been dreaming of, a screaming climax; and scream she did. Her cries of pleasure drew the men and women from the other room to watch and cheer as Steele fucked Kylie’s sweating form; and Kylie begged Steele for his cum deep inside her. When Steele finally came, Kylie could feel it splash hard against the walls of her pussy. Her back arched up, trying to push her pussy forward, and Steele’s cock inside her deeper. She keep lunging, harder and harder against Steele’s hips, trying to hold his spraying member deep inside her.

Drained Steele collapsed onto Kylie for a moment, then lifted himself up and demanded a beer.

“NO!” Kylie shouted. “NO! I want more, I want more Master. Rape me again. Take me again. I want more cum. I want more cum. Please rape me and cum in me again.”

Steele’s smile was a mile wide. “What can I say Gentleman. This little girl knows what she wants.“ Pulling his dripping cock from her pussy, Steele laid back on the bed. “Come on slut, lick it clean and get me hard again. Then you’ll get that fucking you’ve been begging for.”

Kylie sprang onto Steele and quickly began to devour his cock.

Axe pushed Bella into the room and shackled her to chains that already hung from the wall for just that purpose. Wrench led Kourtney and Kim into the room and ordered them to take care of the two pregnant girls while Kylie pleasured their leader.

“Come on Guys, let’s go out to the barn. I’ll show you the black girl I won in a poker game.” Deacon shouted. “I call her Ebony. I’ve got her and Khloe both trained as Pony Girls, they pull carts and everything. Ebony’s still got a lot of fight left in her; but you won’t believe how well trained Khloe is now.”
“Alright”, Junior yelled as he picked up a carton of beer. “Let’s go to the races.“

The End (OR IS IT?]
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote