View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She squeezes past me, and for a second I can feel her young body pressed up against me. As she runs up the stairs I shudder in pleasure at the memory of it. Impulsively I reach over, flicking the lock on the door. Draining the last of my beer, I start to climb the steps after her. My breathing is heavy with excitement.

Turning a corner, I see her bent over picking up the books. I groan staring at her ass, "You know, I have wanted to fuck you for years."