View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see the nervousness, or maybe it is fear in her eyes. Twisting the purse strap, twisting on the step and avoiding direct eye contact. I know that Shannon's friends never liked me, but I didn't care. THey make me to horny to be nice to them. Especially Marcie, innocent little Marcie.

I step back with a sigh, letting her in the house. But I decide that she won't be leaving for awhile. "Do you know where they are, or am I going to have to look for them?" My eyes dart quickly to her top, which has just fallen slightly open.