View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Four of Jake’s men, Richard, and Steve Hickman, two brothers, and their cousin Sam Spoon, along with a slow minded man named Freddy, broke off from the others and headed for the small farm of Mike and Tina Wilmatin, about 20 miles south of St. Joseph Missouri.

Rich, Steve and Sam knew Mike and Tina; they had all grown up around the same area. All 3 of them would have loved to be in Mike’s shoes, the man who shared Tina’s bed, but Tina had eyes only for Mike from the moment she met him, and Mike for her, and they married and were raising their two sons and daughter on the little farm Mike had inherited from his late father.

Mike and Tina were surprised but not alarmed when the 4 outlaws rode up on their farm that evening, after all they grew up with the 2 brothers and their cousin, they invited the men into their home for dinner and they all sat chatting and catching up, the outlaws claimed they had been on a cattle drive to explain their absents from the area. “Where are the kids?” Steve ask Tina, “Father passed away over the summer and Mom was lonely so she ask if they could stay with her for the winter in Joplin, so it’s just me and my handsome husband alone for the winter” and Tina and Mike smile at each other.

“Think I will step outside for a smoke” Sam says as he pushes away from the dinner table, but as he walked behind the chair Tina was setting in he draws his knife and put it to her throat, grabbing a handful of her strawberry blonde hair to hold her still, at the same time the other 3 pull out their pistols aimed at Mike.

“What the hell do you guys think your doing?” Mike, asked stunned at what was taking place, “Anything we want Miky ole boy, anything we want Ha! Ha! Ha!” Steve says with a smile, “And if you doing anything stupid we will carve little Tina up and eat her for breakfast”

The men tie Mike to his chair, and gag him, then turn their attention to Tina, who was setting with tears streaming down her cheeks, trembling in fear, “Now Tina we want you to get up on the table and take off them clothes” Steve says, but Tina just sets frozen in disbelief in her chair, staring at Steve, then looking at Rich, Sam removes the knife from her throat and takes a seat, knowing there was no where for Tina to run.

“Listen Tina” Rich says, “I know you’re scared, and you should be, you should be very scared, we have been robbing, raping and killing all over the south west and we’re gonna winter here with you, you’re gonna be our little Tina Toy, Ha! Ha! It’s you we have a hardon for, we don’t even like Mike, matter of fact he is only in the way, now you are gonna be our little Tina Play Toy, if we have to physically force you to do as your told we will, just as soon as we drop ole Mike here down the well, or he can live to see the sun rise tomorrow, his life is in your hands, what is it gonna be?”

Tina stood up, slipping off her shoes and stepping up on her chair seat, then up onto the table in her ankle length cotton dress, her trebling fingers working at the buttons on her dress as she unbuttoned them one by one until it was open enough for her to slide it off of her shoulders and let it slide down off of her body around her ankles, and after removing her undressing she stood on the table bare naked in front of them all.

“WOW! What a pretty little play toy we have here” Sam says with a smile, as they all looked with lusting eyes at her big tits that were nearly the size of watermelons, with perky cone shaped pink nipples the size of peaches, Tina was a full figured 37 year old, not fat, just pleasantly plump in all the right places, with long strawberry blonde hair that hung with a natural spiral curl to the small of her back, her full but neatly trimmed bush matched the color of her hair and her legs were muscular with beautiful rounded calf’s, and a meaty round ass with firm beefy buns, it was easy for Freddy to see why the other 3 had chosen her to winter with.

“Tina I want you to lay down on the table on your back with your head at Mike’s end of the table” Tina looked at Richard with her scared bluish-green eyes gushing tears begging, “Please Richard, boohoo, we all grew up together boohoo, we’re friends boohoo, pleaseee don’t do this to me pleaseee” but Rich feels no pity for Tina, only lust, “When your told to do something Tina Toy you’re to do it when you’re told, how you’re told and to do it right! Now lay down Bitch!”

The fearful young couple looked at each other as Tina lay down on the table, and Rich stood removing his clothes and walking behind Mike’s chair, scooting him back just far enough for him to stand between the couple, his fat twitching 8 inch cock right in front of Tina’s face as Rich pulled her toward him so that her head was off the edge of the table, “Open up Tina Toy, it’s time you started being a more hospitable host” but the crying young lady just couldn’t bring herself to comply with Rich’s orders.

Without moving from his position Rich swivels his torso looking back at Mike and backhands him hard across the face, cracking his lip, “Now I’m getting tired of every time I tell you something I have to tell it to ya twice! Now if I have to say it a third time I’ll break his fucking nose! Now open your fucking pie hole Bitch!” and what else could Tina do but open her quivering, plump, full lips, for a man she always thought of as her friend.

Poor little Tina was laying there with her head bent backwards off of the table, looking between Richard’s hairy thighs at her husband, who was looking at Richard’s ass humping and pumping as he face fucked his wife, his big hairy balls bouncing of Tina’s little perky nose with every thrust.

Steve who had taken off his clothes, bent over the other end of the table leaning on his elbows, told Rich, “Grab her legs and hold them back for me bro” and as Rich grabbed Tina by her ankles holding her legs back with her little feet in the air, Steve buried his face in her muff, his tong licking her clit until she was soak and wet with arousal that she couldn’t fight, but he didn’t make her climax, not yet, he got up on the table on his knees, taking Tina’s ankles from Rich and pulling them up in the air till Tina’s ass was off the table, and he slammed his 8 inch cock into her tight little pussy.

Tina had never been with any other man but her husband Mike, and now here she was getting drilled at both ends on her kitchen table by two brothers who use to argue over who got to carry her books to school. Then Rich crammed his cock all the way down Tina’s throat, holding it there, rolling his hip back and forth across her face grunting, “Ohoooo! Ohoooo! I’m cumin! I’m cumin!” And poor helpless Tina was unable to breathe as her choking throat muscles squeezed Rich’s cock shaft, milking him dry, and he stepped back just laughing about what he’d just done to her, just laughing, “Dinner has been served Ha! Ha!”

Just a couple minutes after Rich had pulled his cock out of her mouth, little Tina started having an orgasm of her own, just a blasting Steve’s stinger with her cum, which in turn caused him to pop his cork inside of her, and Tina was moaning from the shameful pleasure she was forced to feel, bawling in humiliation of it, all at the same time screaming for Steve not to cum in her, making her sort of sound like she was having a religious experience and was speaking in tongs, “Ohoooo Noooo whoooo stooooppp pleeeeeoooo Ohoooo!”

Tina lay there exhausted, her head hanging down off the table looking at her husband Mike, and she knew by the way he was looking at her he was disgusted with her, he was thinking she had enjoyed what the Hickman brothers had just done to her by the way she was cooing and moaning as she cam all over Steve’s cock, and Steve seeing the look on Mike’s face played it up, saying, “She’s a hot and horny little hoe Sam, her tight little pussy was just gripping and squeezing my cock, begging for more dick, Ha! Ha! I can’t remember the last time a whore loved getting fucked so much, you boys are gonna love this little Tina Toy”

Sam and Freddy were already naked awaiting their shot at Tina by the time Steve climbed down off the table, and Sam jerked Tina down off the table by her big tits, and she was laying in the floor crying as he said, “We all saw how you like fucking and sucking you little slut! Now lets see if you like it up the ass just as much!”

Tina hearing what Sam was going to do to her stated hugging his leg, begging him, “Pleaseee Sam! Pleaseeee! Please don’t sodomize me I’m begging you … pleaseee!” and Sam felt so powerful seeing Tina after all these years down in the floor naked at his feet begging him not to rape her in the ass, so many times he had fantasized about her doing that, “If you’re gonna beg do it like a proper whore would Bitch! And kiss my fucking ass!” and it showed just how much Tina feared an ass fucking by her timely compliance to Sam’s orders.

Sam had never been so glad to be a man as Tina knelt behind him sobbing, kissing his hairy ass and begging him to spare her an ass fucking, and poor little Tina after complying immediately like she had, and lowering herself to kissing this bastard’s stinking ass, felt so foolish when Sam said to the others, “Bend this Bitch over the table and tie her down for me will ya boys”

As the others bent Tina over the end of the table spreading her sexy shapely legs and tying her ankles to the table legs, and taking a rope tying one end of it to one wrist, then running it under the table tying the other end to her other wrist, Sam was standing in front of her husband with his 9 inch cock standing strait up in the air, telling him, “I’m fixing to do a man’s job here Mike ole buddy, now you watch close and I’ll teach you how a real man puts a little whore like that wife of yours in her rightful place Ha! Ha!”

Tina was still begging Sam as he stepped up behind her, trying to convince him not to do this to her, Tina didn’t understand Sam’s mindset though, hearing her beg and plead for him not to subject her to this savage degrading act of sexual cruelty only made him want to make the act as humiliating as he could for her, to show her what a big strong powerful man he was, and he placed the palms of his hands on her round meaty buns, squeezing them like bread doe and spreading her cheeks apart, placing the tips of his thumbs on each side of her anus, prying her tight rubbery pucker ring apart as he pressed the tip of his cock up to it.

“Gonna give it to ya dry Tina Toy!” Sam said, and then with a loud grunt rammed her rear with his rod, but her virgin asshole was so tight, that all he could sink was the bloated head of his cock in her anus, and just doing that snapped her rubbery ring like an overstreached rubber band, “AAAAAA … Oh Gawd help Meeee!” Tina cried out in agony, and Sam grabbed two fistfuls of Tina’s long mane, wrapping them around his hands like a horses reins, “Relax that ass or I’ll rip ya clean to your bowels Bitch!” and Sam rammed her again, his big bone meaning business this time as it ripped a five inch path of destruction down her rectum, “Mercy Sam AAAA!! I’m begging you for mercy!” On his third thrust Tina’s anus muscles caved into Sam’s relentless quest to have his cock all the way up her ass, and his pelvis slammed against her buns and his balls against her pussy.

Sam leaned forward over Tina, placing his hands on the table at her sides, standing there with his cock up her butt hole as he ask her, “You starting to understand your place Bitch and who’s in charge here?” … “Yes Sam boohoo” Tina sobbed, “When a man has his cock up your ass you should address him as Sir you worthless piece of ass meat!” … “Sir yes Sir boohoo” feeling his power Sam says, “You ask me to show you mercy, then earn it you sniveling, pathetic whore, start squeezing my cock with those butt cheeks or I’ll pound ya till you can’t walk for a week!”

This was the way to live Sam thought to himself, as Tina’s quivering buns squeezed the cock impaled between them, in an attempt to satisfy that beastly bone in order to be spared an all out butt busting by Sam, “Thata girl Tina Toy Ha! Ha! … See what I was telling ya Mike ole buddy, all ya gota do is give these little Bitches an attitude adjustment to let them know who rules the roost Ha! Ha! … Ain’t that right Tina Toy?” … “Yes Sam Sir boohoo” and he continued belittle Tina as she squeezed his cock until he shot his load up her ass, and stepped back, pulling his cock out of her ripped rear end.

Freddy was a very slow-minded man, but Sam had taken him under his wing and the rest of Jake’s gang accepted him. Tina realized in the short time she had known Freddy that he was slow-minded and when he stepped up behind her saying “My turn Tina Toy” she tried to reason with him, “Please Freddy, you seem like a nice man boohoo please don’t hurt me, I can do other things to make you happy, boohoo please Freddy pleaseee!” and Freddy wasn’t as hard hearted as the rest of the gang, and he felt a little sorry for Tina, but he always strived to please Sam.

“What should I do Sam” Freddy ask his mentor, “I thought you were an ass man like me Fed?” the last thing Freddy wanted was for Sam to be disappointed in him and he said, “I am Sam I am, I’m just like you” and Sam who was standing beside the table leaned over licking the tears off the side of Tina’s face said, “Then if I were you Freddy my friend I’d bust this little Bitches ass just as hard and fast as I could Ha! Ha!”

What Sam wanted over ruled any pity he felt for Tina and Freddy rammed his 10-inch cock all the way up Tina’s ripped rear end and like a bronco buster trying to break a Mustang Freddy was riding Tina for all he was worth, and poor little Tina was screaming, “Call him off of me Sam sir AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Pleaseeeeee caaaalllll him off of Meeeeee!!” but Sam started clapping his hands chanting “Freddy! Freddy! Freddy!” and Sam was joined by the Hickman brothers who clapped and chanted Freddy’s name, cheering him on.

---------------

Well the Hickman brothers, Sam and Freddy was enjoying their accommodations at the Wilmatin farm very much, it was a dream come true, but after the Wilmatin couple had missed Sunday services two weeks in a row the congregation ask the sheriff to ride out and check on the couple.

Sheriff Elliott had not survived all his years as a lawman by not being cautious, he always hoped for the best but expected the worst. Taking his deputy with him he sneaked up from the rear of the Wilmatin couple’s farmhouse, discreetly peering in the windows, and seeing what was taking place, he saw Mrs. Wilmatin, naked and on her knees crawling back and forth between to naked strangers, sucking their dicks, and her husband Mike tied to a chair, he knew if he and his deputy just rushed in the couple could get killed so they both took up positions outside the front door to wait for it to open to make a move and surprise the four outlaws.

Finally the door opened and Mrs. Wilmatin came out the door naked with a water bucket, then the Sheriff seen a foot come out the door kicking Tina in the ass and a voice yelling “Hurry up Bitch!” the deputy grabbed Tina pulling her out of the way as the Sheriff rushed the door putting a gun to the forehead of Richard who just kicked Tina, and the Sheriff said, “You so much as blink and you’re a dead man son” then joined by his deputy the four outlaws were taken into custody without a shot being fired.

Sheriff Elliott, gained the trust of Freddy after separating him from the others, and Freddy told him the whole story about his travels with the Jake Evens gang, “I know a man that would like to talk to you son” The Sheriff told Freddy.
JR, Frank and Two Feathers walked in the jail and were introduced to Freddy, who told them that Jake went to Minnesota for the winter to stake out banks, and JR and his two companions headed to Minnesota.

The Hickman brothers and Sam were sentenced to life and Freddy because of his help was sentenced to 10 years.
Mike never looked at Tina the same after she climaxed on Steve’s cock, and when he learned she was pregnant with one of the outlaw’s baby’s he divorced her and sent her packing to her Mother’s

Chapter IV

After casing out a few banks in Minnesota Jake and the men with him began looking for a place to hold up for the winter, a place with no lawmen, when they came across a small prairie town that only had a Church, School, Sawmill and a Doctor’s office, and a General Store that had a couple room for rent above the store, but no Sheriff, it was just a small country town with few inhabitants that catered to the farmers that lived throughout the countryside surrounding the town.

Jake looked at his companions and said, “Gentlemen welcome to Walnut Grove, we’ll winter here”

To Be Continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote