Thread: The Rowdy Room
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 03:15 AM   #22
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
So what you're saying is, we need Phantom back?
A fucking good idea. For all his faults (and we all have plenty) he was an organiser par excellence. He knew how to run a board and it was never the same after he left. I plead guilty as probably one of the dipshits that finally pissed him off when I disagreed with him on some point or other and told him to "for fuck's sake get a life" Not my best move.
The Rowdy Room has pissed me off for a long time as being too saccharine and inconsequential and being no different to the Idle Chat section. Nevertheless in a democratic society it is up to the members, so if they want it to remain as it is, so be it.

In the words of Sir Peter Ustinov, "They strove mightily to achieve the heights of mediocrity, and failed miserably"