View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Namecalling question

I've noticed a lot of posts here involve the victim being insulted with words like "slut" and "whore." Some guys would like to target a girl who is one, or he feels looks like one, while most of the girls describe themselves like this when telling us about themselves straight away, for example our new member, dirtywhoreslut. Grm questioned her self esteem, which I found interesting.

I think I understand it better with the girls. If they are here, they are getting raped in their fantasies, and enjoying it. No matter how many men or how much loss of control, they wish it to happen, and presumably don't feel ashamed, or at least not as much as they used to. As a result they feel like sluts and whores, which makes sense. Perhaps they are not like this at all in real life, and when they come to the board they go all out and have no problem being verbally humiliated aswell as physically. Or is it just to attract the role play rapist by being dirty, tell me if I'm wrong.

Which brings me to my question, why are guys here attracted to sluts and whores, or calling them these names during the rape, or forcing her to "admit" she is during the assault? Because personally I'm not. A favourite on these boards are the innocent virgins, it's really a contradiction, though I understand if it's merely degradation. If you remember discussing our celebrity favourites a few months back, a good few guys said Paris Hilton. A woman who is a dumb snob and making her sluttyness clear as day in a sex tape is the last celeb on my mind. Even just for anger, I hate her more than anyone, but I don't find her attractive at all. In real life I don't like the girls who try too hard, or who are easy to get; the opposite in fact. Women that I can't have. They are classy in terms of sexual activity and partners, they dress modestly, and when you look at her, you almost can't imagine a man like yourself having his way with her, ever. When I imagine raping her I don't attack her with those words, because I want her to stay that way. She's even still wearing those clothes when I fuck her sometimes, as if she's clinging onto her dignity. The more she feels this shouldn't be happening to her of all people the better. Don't get me wrong, I rape her relentlessly, hurt her, and humiliate her. Some untrue comments can be fun, such as claiming she teased me. I like to hear her say the word rape too, like forcing her to repeat "you're raping me." But the point is, I don't recall those words in any of my fantasies.

Last edited by Rogue; 01-04-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote