View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Maradona with women...

I'm pretty shy...so i'm not a good exemple...anyway when i'm talking with a woman that i'm very attracted to i use to be nice and gentle.
This is very normal i know...but i use to be in this way...even if i know that some women are looking for something else...
beh i don't think to fit too much in the "actual standards"...i'm not trendy at all...and i don't use to follow the fashion-style of these times...
i have my own culture..my own ideas...well i'm not a sheep you know...this is good...but not when it comes to find a pretty girl...

About that guy...maybe he wasn't of the mood...but yeah i advice you to talk with him...you know just for understand what is going on...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote