View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Flirting Q's for the men

I have a sort of weekly meeting with this guy and recently we had to rearrange a time, so he told me to meet him at his house and call before I get there, which I have done many times before. So I call and say "Is it ok if I come by in about 20min?" to which he replies in a drawn out tone, "Yeah... you can come here" Now, I've been there many times before... I know I can "go" there.

Is this innuendo or am I reading into it? And when you're talking with a woman that you're really attracted to, how likely is it that you'll flirt with her? And how do you flirt?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote