View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 04:06 AM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
Hey Gaggey, what's goin on?
OK first of all I hate condoms, so if not for DNA as a rapist I would never use a condom, if you want to destroy evidence that's what Summer's Eve is for.

It's great to watch that horrified look when your victim feels that cum spilling into her when you cum, I agree sooooo hot.

As for SVU, you get that in Austrailia? Blimy!

yeah the DNA thing is a bitch so I always factor into my fantasies, just for that added realism, some kind of blackmail clause: maybe I wind up having an orgasm or something you never know but it does mean DNA isnt going to be an issue, so I can enjoy my condom free fantasies

and yes we get SVU lol and a few other shows as well babe.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote