View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
YorkLady

YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I applaud the Swiss for doing what they did. As somedude said I think he may not be getting the horrible sentence that is feared by his supporters because he would be punished under the law at the time most likely, but regardless he needs to face his punishment.

I can't understand people who support him in this case. I don't care how great an artist he is. He's had his success for that, but what's that got to do with what he did to that poor girl? I could understand someone wanting to be cautious and not wanting to just pile on criticizing him, but the twists of logic made by some to support him just turn my stomach.