View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #6
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

- The obnoxious people next door finally sell their house, and new neighbors move in. The couple seem friendly, chatting over the backyard fence with us, lending and borrowing tools, the usual things. We notice them bringing in a lot of remodeling materials - lumber, rolls of what looks like some kind of insulation, boxes of various fasteners, eyebolts, hooks and the like - and they tell us they are redecorating their basement as a game room. One day they invite us over for a casual dinner, and ask us if we'd like to see their new basement. We go innocently down the stairs with them, still commenting on how good it is to finally have such nice neighbors. We step into the basement, and see just what kind of a game room it is. We have just a couple of seconds to stand in shock and take in the furniture, the devices, the restraints, the soundproofing, before the needles plunge into our necks. We awaken to find outselves naked, bound, and in very deep trouble...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote