View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #6
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's good enough for me. Let's hope you don't disappear in the middle of the roleplay, taking the multiple characters with you. Now I would like to know if any of you have specific interests for the roleplay or if you are open to just about anything. For me, I love a little bondage and humiliation, but it's a turn off when things get too rough and the rapists start slapping me around.

One idea I have is to be a cocktease who pushes someone (or a group of guys) too far and he resorts to kidnapping me to get what he wants. Is that okay with all of you?
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote