View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Was it a flute or a clarinet in the movie? It's been awhile.

I can't say I am embarrassed by what I've done.

Now in highschool I would have been mortified if anyone had known I gave a guy a blowjob in eighth or ninth grade, (not sure which anymore.)
He told everyone in English Lit class at the end of our junior year while I was home sick one day. (Oddly enough thinking about that very blowjob as I still had a crush on the guy and it was my first willing sexual episode so I still think about it now and then.) Anyway, the next day everyone around me in that class was staring at me and my friend that sat behind me told me everything he had said. I wanted to die.
The guy that sat in front of me asked "Is it true?" To which I asked "Is what true?" (Yep thats me, ever the creative thinker.) So he related the story to me (again) and I glared at the guy in question like he was scum beneath my feet. The guy that asked said "Yeah we figured he was lyin, IQ." And that was the end of it. No huge embarrassment and it made him look like a liar.
The thing is though that he was wildly popular and I had a very goody goody reputation and was a bookworm. Not overtly popular but not some social disgrace.. just a nerd. It probably would have improved my social status if I had admitted to it but there was no way in hell I could bring myself to do it.
As for IQ, my highschool nickname, I always assumed it was because I was a nerd. So when he said that I thought to myself "That's right Lis, no one as hot as CJ will ever really want to be with a geek like you so keep daydreaming." I found out just last year that it really stood for ice queen. Not sure how I feel about that.
Anyway that is my most embarrassing story and it really wasn't that bad. Hell, comparing it to my current kinks, it's almost puritan.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote