View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Well... damn where to begin.

It was back in the late 70's and the US military was experimenting with having co-ed barracks. (Now let that thought fire up your fantasies) The base commander in his wisdom decided to move 30 or 40 females into our barracks, giving them the entire first floor. Which of course meant that all the guys that had been in those rooms now had to double and even triple up with guys on the second and third floor.

All the more senior troops (the sergeants and staff sergeants) that had enjoyed private rooms now had a room mate and when all those rooms had doubles then the junior guys in the barracks had to triple up. That kind of pissed the guys off. To make things worse the rec room was on the first floor. Tt had the pool table, the dart board, the little barracks bar we had built up and the damn TV.

The girls of course promptly claimed possession of all our hard earned goodies. Now you might think, so what... yall had GIRLS in your barracks... be happy... well that wasnt the way it was, at least not at first. The girls moving in, taking our stuff, invading our territory really pissed us off.

Anyway... getting on to the good part, one night after duty some of the guys were hanging out in my room drinking and just chilling out. A ball game was about to come on so we headed down to the rec room to watch... of course the girls were watching Dallas or some shit and a big arguement broke out. The girls were determined not to let us watch the game and this one woman, the ugly one, kept unplugging the TV. So I told her, all macho like, that if she didnt cut the shit I was going to throw her over my shoulder and toss her ass in the creek (more like a nasty assed, slimy drainage ditch) that ran behind the barracks. Well, she wouldnt let go of the plug and I'd opened up my big mouth in front of my boys so...

Next thing you know I have an ugly, screaming female up on my shoulder and I am headed towards the creek. Being followed by a mixed group of about a dozen or so, either screaming for me to put her down (the girls) or yelling for me to toss her sorry ass in the creek (the guys). So I did what any red-blooded American GI would do... I tossed her ass. All hell broke loose, the girls started yelling for someone to get the MP's, my boys all panicked and ran like little pussies and I ended up having to jump in after her cuz she was totally freaked and couldnt pulled herself up the steep, muddy, slimy bank.

Once I got her out of the creek (and geez we stank) all the girls just started giving me a royal chewing out, and several said they were going to call the cops. Somehow I was able to sweet talk them into waiting and I took the girl I had tossed back to the barracks. I was still afraid she was going to report me for assualt so I took her up to my room. My room mate was deployed so I wined her, apologized... and well, pretty much seduced her. She ended up spending the night.

The worst part was a few of my boys stopped by the next morning to see if I'd been arrested or not and saw her there. They gave me a ration of shit so I tossed their asses out and slammed the door... could still hear the bastards laughing out in the hall though.

Anyway, to make a long story short I ended up having to play "boyfriend" for several days and ended up bedding her twice just to make sure she didnt call the cops. Thankfully another guy in the barracks actually liked her and I was able to steer her in his direction.

The kicker was after that whole episode the relations between the girls and the guys improved... improved alot. Within a few weeks most of the girls had paired up with a guy, a few of the more... 'morally relaxed' of the girls had several guys on a string. Needless to say barracks life got a whole lot more interesting after that.

And all because I tossed some girl in a creek.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-07-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote