Thread: just a fantasy
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 05:32 PM   #2
makeme

makeme has initial reputation

He stopped for a moment, I felt my legs free... and I kicked out, hoping to make contact. He backhanded me once more, harder than before.. Stunned, I stopped thrashing. He flipped me over and tied again, my arms now crossed in front of me, legs splayed out. The clamps on my nipples screaming as my breasts rubbed the bed. I lay there weeping and shaking. I could hear his breathing... hard and labored. He sat back behind me, and I gasped as I felt his hands spread my ass apart. Oh godohgodohgod I thought. Then a surprising sound: my vibrator was near and turned on.. He shoved my toy into my pussy.."I knew you were a whore... now I’m gonna show you that I was right... fucking whore..." He slapped my ass hard and chuckled again as I squirmed away from him, my cries stuck in the bedspread.. "You be quiet... hold your tongue and noise, bitch. I’m gonna fuck your ass... you ever had it in your ass?" I buried my head into the bed, not answering him. He pulled me up by my hair and whispered in my ear," I asked you a question, you fucking bitch, and when I ask - YOU ANSWER!!!" I whimpered out a ‘yes’ and he dropped/threw my head back down. "You ain’t NEVER had it like I’m gonna give it to you..heh" He bit down on my neck as he shoved his cock in my ass. I screamed as I felt myself tear from his girth.. He did not stop, but slapped his hand over my mouth hard and continued to pound into me.. My asshole was on fire and his weight prevented me from moving.. He grunted through his teeth on my neck, driving furiously into me, the dildo still in my pussy and on. Oh god, he fucked me like I was a whore... over and over he drove into me... he backed off my neck and put both hands on my lower back, gaining leverage on my bruised asshole.. Pumping, grinding, driving hard, harder, deeper.... his cock grew in me and he came, pushing all the way into me... ohgodohgodohgod was all that went through my head...

He was spent, laying on top of me, whispering in my ear once more, "You think I’m done, bitch? Not even close..... I told you that you were a whore. Whores fuck all night long." He got up and positioned himself in front of me, sitting on my crossed arms and holding my head up once more. "Suck me clean, fucking bitch, suck me clean and hard again, I’m not through with you." My mouth came open by his thumb forcing it, his cock going down my throat once more. I sucked and licked it clean, feeling it grow hard once more. He grabbed my head by my ears and pumped my mouth on him, grinding his pubes into my nose... I could hear him, "Ungh, Unh...." I tried not to gag on him, but to no avail... he laughed and pushed harder. "You like that? I do, I don’t care if you don’t..." He laughed once more and fucked my face violently, his dickhead pushing on the back of my throat, me gagging against it, him pushing more deeply, his enjoyment heard in his words. He stiffened and I felt his hot jiz, once again running down my throat.. " SWALLOW ALL OF IT, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DON"T MAKE ME HURT YOU... OH GAWD, YOU KEEP SWALLOWING.... UNGH UNGH " I swallowed all of his seed this time, like a good girl. He gasped one last time as I flicked my tongue across the head of his cock. He slid away from me.. Leaving me as I was... I heard the shower running and him singing. When he was out and I heard him dress, he kissed me gently up my back and said, " Thanks, you fucking whore, I knew what you needed... whores ALWAYS need to be made to take my fucking. I’ll be back later, get yourself out of these knots and have dinner waiting, bitch.
makeme is offline   Reply With Quote