View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #17
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

i see ur in upper cali.. go hung a tree. use a strap on idc..

look i never though the undertaker was dead.. he scared me when i was younger, when he was old skool. old old skool. and i new kane wasnt some sort of hellish entity. he used to be a dentist named isaac yankem. he couldnt be both at once.. im tired of redicule for supposedly not knowing the truth about wrestling which ive known since i was little and clearly would find out without too little effort. i enjoy the drama i enjoy the silliness, though provoking debates on its bigotry, bhind the scenes politics, big championship belts, bucket full of male role models to pick from, it goes on and on. its an addiction u dont need rehab for. im tired of the redicule, im tempted to say that the fans do more real fighting with the bashers then the wrestlers in the ring but then yall would just make a joke of the irony. u cant ever win.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote