View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19
Default Strict Social Services: The Lesbian Rape Of Missy

Hope you enjoy this great story. And if you want to see pictures of Missy, please PM me or email me at susan_haynes19@yahoo.com

Strict Social Services: The Lesbian Rape of Missy
Chapter 1 The Investigation

By Powerone ( controlher@hotmail.com ) and Missy (missy_beauty1985@yahoo.com)

F+/f, humil, solo, reluc, bond, young

Chapter One:

The Investigation

How could this have happened to her? She was only 18; a girl her age shouldn't be treated like this. What made the situation even worse was that these were women doing this to her! She had always been leery of men, not talking to strangers, watching her surroundings, always on the alert. But these women were the people that were suppose to be protecting her, they were Social Services. They had taken her away from her mother because she was not taking care of her.

She literally hung from the wall in the room she now called home. Her arms were secured in thick, black, metal cuffs and chains from the ceiling kept her feet from touching the floor. Her legs were likewise immobilized, metal cuffs wrapped tightly around her thin ankles, already chafing her tender skin. Her crotch ached from the wide expanse in which they had placed her legs, forcing her body into a giant X. It felt like they were tearing her up the middle. If she could have looked down she would have been shocked at how she looked, but the metal headpiece they had secured her head with prevented any movement.

The heavy black metal headpiece completely surrounded her head, tucked tightly around her neck to keep it in place. A leather band around her forehead kept her face forward and was secured tightly against the top of the headpiece. A nose piece fit snuggly over her nose almost as if it was built for her, the metal clamp closing her nostrils, her breathing ragged as she tried to suck as much air as she could into her lungs through her mouth. It was no easy task. The mouthpiece portion of the headpiece had four metal pieces pushing into her mouth. One of the women had made sure that the corner of her lips were pulled tightly as each metal piece was forced deep inside, the metal clanging on her teeth. This forced her mouth open into a wide O, a gaping hole, saliva dripping down her chin.

Her head was already aching from the tightness of the leather band, her mouth feeling as if her lips were being torn. They had brought her here over two hours ago, the trepidation of not knowing what was going to happen quickly became as bad as the physical pain she was experiencing.

It had started out innocently enough. One of her neighbors had complained to social services about her mother. She knew it was Linda, the woman living down the hall from her. Linda was strange, always staring at her. Not like a friend, but like a man would look at her, watching her as she walked down the hall, feeling the heated gaze burning a hole in her as she swung her ass in her short skirt. The other girls had talked about lesbians, and she really didn't know any, but she suspected that Linda might be one.

Her mother had been getting worse lately. It all started when her father walked out on them over a year ago. He had left for work one day and just never returned. She suspected it had something to do with her mother's drinking and the men she hung around with. Her mother started to drink more often and to not coming home at night. Missy was fairly self-sufficient by now so she really didn't care one way or the other, at least until now. The loud knock on the door scared her. She checked the peephole, asking who was there.

"Ms. Johnston of Social Services," holding up her badge. "You must be Melissa, may I talk to you?"

The name Melissa was like scratching your fingernails on the blackboard, she hated the name and only answered to Missy. She unlocked the door and opened it tentatively, peeking around it until she read the badge and ID card. "My name is Missy!"

"Excuse me. Missy it is then. I'm Officer Johnston. May I come in and talk privately with you for a few minutes?" Officer Johnston smiled at her, admiring the lovely girl. She was dressed in a short, plaid skirt with a small leather belt on the side. Her top was a tee shirt, looking one size too small, as it seemed to cling to her breasts. The bra underneath barely contained them as they spilled over the top, her cleavage exposed by the low cut of the tee. Her legs were long, and tanned a warm, dark bronze. She wore a pair of white socks and sneakers giving her a very youthful image. Her mind might be fifteen, but her body definitely was not. Missy's broad hips and plump ass were delightful to look at as Officer Johnston followed her into the room. It was almost a waste, having such a delicious body and not using it as it was intended. She was not surprised when she saw the inside of the room. The furniture sparse and worn but at least it was clean, betting that it was Missy that kept it that way, not her mother.

"Is something wrong?" Missy asked as Ms. Johnston sat down. Ms. Johnston's eyes were making her uncomfortable.

She stared at Missy's legs as she sat down eyeing her skirt as it slid up high on her naked thighs.

"Just a normal investigation. We have a complaint about the quality of care you're receiving and have to investigate it. It's probably nothing." She smiled at Missy, hoping to place her at ease. She moved closer to Missy on the couch, turning to look at her.

"Everything is okay," Missy answered quickly. She'd heard stories about Social Services taking kids from their parents and what happened in foster homes and state homes. She wanted no part of either, preferring to stay where she was. "I'll tell my mother you came by," hoping to get her to leave.

"I'm afraid it's not that easy. I'm going to have to get more information for my report. It will be much easier if you cooperate. I can be a very nice person, however, if you cross me, you will regret it," giving Missy an evil grin. She saw the fear in Missy's eyes. Young girls were so easy to coerce, especially those that had bad role models. They feared a powerful authority figure. They discussed her home life for over 15 minutes, learning that her mother was at the least neglectful, at the most criminal. Missy was often left to fend for herself for days at a time.

"You can call me Karen," moving over so she was sitting close to Missy on the couch. Missy's eyes looked like those of a scared little rabbit, not sure of what to make of the sudden move. "Don't be scared of me Missy. We're going to get to know each other in the next month or so. I'm going to be visiting you at least once a week, if not more. I'm very concerned for your well-being and want to make sure that you're adequately cared for."

"B..but, I'm okay," Missy's eyes pleading with her. "You don't have to worry about me."

"It's my job Missy. But I want to make sure I have your full cooperation. If not, I'm afraid that I'll have to take you in and place you in our center until I can find you suitable foster care." This was what got them to submit, the threat of pulling her from her home into the unknown.

"I'll do whatever you say. Please, don't take me away." She looked at Karen, younger than her own mother, only about 30. Her hair was blonde and cut short. Missy couldn't help but notice Karen's figure, neatly packed into a beautiful suit, a white button-down blouse underneath the jacket, a pair of high heels, sleek long legs. I hope I look like her when I get older.

Karen placed her hand on Missy's hair, stroking it as she looked into her eyes. "That's a good girl. Just obey and I'll help you," her hand continuing to run up and down her silky brown hair. "You're a very beautiful girl Missy. Do you date boys yet?"

"NO!" Missy was afraid of them, seeing how bad they treated her mother, not really wanting any part of them. The boys always tried to give her a line of shit, all for the chance to get into her panties.

"I know how you feel Missy. Men can be very difficult, always trying to get you to have sex with them and then dumping you as soon as they do. Are you still a virgin?"

The conversation was getting very personal, Missy was not sure if she wanted to answer, staring at her.

"I expect an answer!" Karen's voice was loud, giving Missy her most authoritative voice.

"Yes," she shot back, seeing how angry Karen got.

"That's good Missy," smiling as she said it. I want to be the one that fucks that tight virgin pussy , she thought, her pussy already wet with the thoughts of Missy's rape . I'll be the one that will make you scream in pain as you are fucked for the first time, a hard rubber dildo forever taking your virginity.

They talked for another twenty minutes, about school, her mother and of course boys, finding out that Missy was inexperienced with boys, having barely even petted. Karen let her hand fall on Missy's naked leg; whose skirt had ridden up, leaving a wide expanse of tanned, naked flesh.

Missy looked up, surprised to feel the touch of Karen's hand. Karen barely acknowledged the fact, continuing to talk to her. Missy was becoming flustered, as the hand slowly rubbed up and down her silky skin, almost like a boy's would. The hand became bolder, moving between her thighs, sliding her skirt up higher as it continued to rub, fingers becoming more urgent as they caressed her tender inner thighs.

"Please don't," Missy begged, her hand grabbing Karen's. Karen answered with a sharp pinch of Missy's tender thigh, bruising the delicate flesh as her strong fingers pinched cruelly.

"Behave," Karen scolded her, "I can make a lot of trouble for you. If you want to stay at home, I will be visiting you every day after school. If you give me any trouble, I will take you to the center for a while to see if your attitude improves. Do I make myself clear?" She let her hand squeeze Missy's thigh, seeing the pained looked on her face as she did.

"Yes," Missy whimpered.

"Yes Ma'am. I expect respect from you," another cruel pinch to her flesh.

"Yes Ma'am," Missy responded, tears in her eyes, her thighs aching and red.

"Very good Missy. We'll get along just fine. I'll see you after school tomorrow. Tell your mother I was here." Karen pulled her hand off Missy's thigh, the leg almost naked now, her skirt barely covering her panty covered crotch. She smiled as she saw Missy's flesh, a bright red testament to her cruel fingers.

"But Mama, she looks at me strange!" Missy pleaded to her mother.

"You listen. She can get us into lots of trouble. If they take you away, I get no welfare money. You want that to happen? You want to drive your mother into the street?" Damn, my head hurts. Too much booze last night. Now the brat is trying to fuck everything up . "Now listen Melissa," her voice angry. "You don't fuck this up. You do whatever she tells you. Do you understand?"

"Mama, she was touching me funny. And she hurt me!" Missy pleaded with her mother.

"I'm not going to tell you again. You do what she tells you, no excuses. Don't fuck this up for me. Now get your ass to school and I don't want to hear another thing about it. I've got to get some sleep; my fuckin' head is killing me." She buried her head under the pillow.

Missy left the room, more afraid now than before. She didn't like the way Ms. Johnston had touched her. That and the pain she had inflicted on her. She dreaded coming home from school. She purposely stayed late, not wanting to go home, scared of Ms. Johnston. She walked slowly, glancing at her watch: 4:00, an hour after she was supposed to be home. Maybe she had left. She turned the corner, Ms. Johnston was standing at the entrance to her apartment building. Missy immediately saw her and the scowl on her face.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for an hour. Inside, I don't want the neighbors to hear me yelling at you," grabbing the door and pushing it open as Missy unlocked it, moving up the stairs to her apartment. "Hurry up, I don't have all day."

Missy opened the apartment door, Ms. Johnson quickly following, closing the door after her. Missy put down her books, Ms. Johnson standing in the kitchen, her face red in anger. "Sorry I was late. You didn't have to wait for me."

"You listen, you little brat. I expect you to be here on time. I'm not going to screw around with a snot nosed brat. Do you want to go to the center? Is that what you want?" Her face was skewed in anger, her lip twisted; her eyes wide open as she yelled at Missy. She saw the frightened look on Missy's face, fighting back the urge to smile.

Missy was scared, Ms. Johnson yelling so loud, threatening her. Her mother would kill her if she had to go to the center, even worse, Missy would hate it. She began to stammer, Ms. Johnson not giving her the time to speak, continuing to yell.

"Well child. You might as well as pack a bag. I'm leaving and taking you with me!"

"No, No, please don't. I won't do it again." Missy begged her, scared that she screwed everything up. She had to get Ms. Johnston to change her mind.

"Why should I? You've obviously never had any discipline. How could I ever believe you? You're probably just lying to me."

"Honest, I'll do anything! Anything, just give me another chance." Missy pleaded with her, her eyes already beginning to tear. No, she had to get Ms. Johnston to change her mind. She didn't want to go to the center.

"Your lack of discipline bothers me. I'm sure that no one has ever punished you before. You think a few promises and everything will be okay?" She was getting closer, seeing the desperation in Missy's eyes.

"You're right. I've never been punished, but believe me; I'll never do it again. I'll be on time from now on. Please, give me a chance." Missy began to cry, her chest heaving up and down, her large breasts staining her schoolgirl blouse.

"I'll give you another chance, but you're going to have to learn a lesson. I want you to remember the consequences of disobeying me." She waited, seeing Missy's eyes open wide as she finally saw a way out.

"Anything, I'll do anything." She begged her, giving her the sweetest look she could.

"Remember you said that. You're going to have to learn some discipline and I'm going to administer it. You're going to have to submit to being punished."

"Punished?" She didn't like the sound of it. She had been on her own for so long, not responsible to anyone else. Now she was talking about punishing her. What did she mean punished?

"Yes punished like the little brat you are. Are you already forgetting that you said you would do anything?"

She knew she was at the point of no return. It was either agree or be pulled from her home. Her head hung down, "yes Ma'am," she responded afraid of what she was consenting to.

"Much better. For your punishment, I am going to spank you like the brat you are, over my knee like a bad little girl." She sat down on one of the heavy wooden kitchen chairs, her arms spread out before her. "Now over here Missy. It's time to take your punishment."

She was scared. Here she was fifteen, practically an adult and now this woman was going to spank her. Like she was a little girl! She hesitated, seeing Karen, her arms outstretched, waiting to touch her. Missy was afraid of her, afraid of not only the spanking, but also what else she had in mind for her.

"Hurry up child. No more hesitation. You're just making it worse. I'm going to punish you more severely now. The more you test my patience, the worse your punishment will be. NOW!"

She let her hands encircle Missy's slim waist, feeling the girl's muscles tighten as she touched her. Her hands slid a little lower, on to the gentle rise of her hip, turning her slightly so she was almost facing away, her pussy getting wet as she saw the cutest butt. Missy's buttocks were so full, almost not being able to resist touching them, feeling how tight they were. She could feel Missy's body trembling. "Relax Missy. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

Missy cringed at her touch. It was gentle, just as a woman's would be, but it felt strange. It felt almost unnatural. Not like her mother's or her friends'. She almost feared this more than the pain of a spanking. "Please ma'am, I'll behave."

The hands on her became more familiar, sliding over her back, scaring her as they slipped below her waist to touch her hips. She felt her body being turned, not able to see Ms. Johnston now. She felt the eyes burning on her backside, the hands slowly kneading her hips. One hand slipped down now, touching the gentle rise of her butt. It was too gentle, almost as if she would imagine a lover might do.

"Bend over my lap child, slowly now," her hands guiding Missy, pushing down on her back as she saw her cute ass push out. "More now Missy, let your hands touch the floor in front of you." She let her hands smother over Missy's blouse, fighting the urge to grab her ass, but wanting to humiliate her slowly.

The blood rushed to Missy's head as she saw everything upside down, feeling so exposed, her butt raised up, sure that her skirt had risen high up her thighs, possibly even letting her light blue panties be exposed. Karen's hands were still running over her body, sending shivers of fear into her. They moved down her back to the gentle swell of her buttocks. "OOOOW!" she yelled, a sharp slap to her upturned left cheek radiating through her body. She moved her hand behind her to block any further blows; a sharp slap to the wrist had her bringing her hand back down to the floor.

"Don't you dare try to stop me," Karen seethed, slapping Missy on the ass again. "Now take your punishment." Three sharper slaps to Missy's ass Missy's head moving up in pain each time her hand connected with the cute ass. It made her pussy so wet. Karen could feel the girl's large breasts pressing against her legs, sliding back and forth as she was spanked, almost feeling the hard nipples, not sure if it was her imagination or not. She couldn't wait any longer, her hand moving down the gentle slope of Missy's ass to lightly caress the young cheeks. She saw Missy look up from the floor as she felt her caress, the scowl she received making her hang her head back down, resigned to her fate. "I hate doing this to you Missy, but you have to learn."

Missy felt the hand crashing down on her ass again, the burning pain bringing tears to her eyes. Both cheeks burned, the punishing hands stronger than she thought, the pain so much more intense. She almost welcomed the caressing back again, better than the pain. Two more slaps, lower down on her buttocks, catching part of her thighs, the pain increasing. Then the soothing hand returned, cringing when she first felt it, but it lingered on her ass, almost comforting.

"Such a bad little girl," Karen spoke in a calming voice as she let her hand begin to run over Missy's buttocks. She could almost feel the relief in the girl's body as her hand caressed her, not spanking her. Karen began to get bolder, moving all over the young body, down her thighs, Missy jumping as the hand moved back up, this time her short skirt pushed out of the way, the hand touching her naked flesh. "You're a very beautiful girl Missy." Karen felt the dampness between her legs, her pussy wet with desire for Missy.

The hand was more demanding now. It wasn't spanking, but caressing, sliding under her skirt, startling her as the feminine hand touched her naked thighs. She looked up from the floor, seeing her skirt pushed up higher, the hand moving over her panty covered butt. "What are you doing?" she protested.

Two quick slaps to each of her cheeks, the stinging pain returning, Missy's head slumped back down, resigned to letting the social services worker have her way with her, anything was better than the spanking. The hand moved over her cheeks, fingers grasping her buttocks, clenching the flesh.

"Such a lovely butt Missy. Do you like me touching it like this?" She let her hand roam all over the cute buttocks, feeling the girl's body jerk as it moved over the crease, letting her finger slide up and down the split that was so prominently displayed by Missy's tight panties. She moved her hand down lower, touching her between her legs her fingers tracing along the edge of her panties, touching the smooth, teenage flesh.

"Please Ma'am," Missy cried, tears running down her face. She wasn't sure why she began to blubber, whether it was the pain or the hand that was taking advantage of her. "Please don't touch me there, please," she begged.

A quick slap hit her high up on her naked thigh, Karen was pleased with the way the skin turned red, hearing her cry of pain. "Would you rather I spank you some more?"

She shuddered, "no Ma'am," neither one acceptable, but her skin burned terribly from the cruel spanking, anything was better than that, at least almost anything. Her head slumped down again, sobbing as her butt was fondled, the invading fingers sliding all over her flesh. "NNNO!" she cried when she felt a finger slide down her crack and touch her pussy from behind, the indignities just too much too bear. The finger pushed in deeper, feeling it touch her pussy lips from behind. "Please Ma'am, no more," her head rising up from the floor again.

"Get up Missy," Karen helping the girl up from her lap. They both stood up, Missy's skirt falling back down. "You're learning how to be a good girl for me Missy." She leaned in closer; her face only inches from Missy's, her fingers lifting up on her chin, forcing her head up. "Now behave," she admonished the girl before her lips moved in, lightly pressing against Missy's.

She pushed back, startled by Karen's attempt to kiss her. "What are you doing?" protesting the kiss.

"I told you to behave," her hand moving behind Missy and slapping her hard on her ass, pushing her hips forward until they met Karen's, holding her ass, keeping her from escaping. "Now obey," Karen said, looking into Missy's eyes, seeing the fear in them.

Karen tilted her head back up, their lips almost touching, her eyes locked onto Missy's. She let her lips touch hers again, this time Missy did not move, Karen grabbing her ass harder, warning her of the penalty for disobedience. She felt her soft lips, her mouth opening and her tongue gently running into Missy's mouth. She felt the girl jerk, her hand pushing harder on Missy's ass, grinding their lower bodies together. Karen's tongue darted into her mouth, Missy providing no resistance. Her invading tongue ran around the inside of her mouth, touching Missy's tongue, jerking away from the touch. The kiss became more passionate, her hips beginning to move against Missy's, feeling her pussy drenching her panties as she felt the prominent mound of Missy. "MMMM," Karen moaned as she kissed the young girl passionately. She felt Missy begin to squirm, enjoying the feeling as she held her ass, rubbing her against her pussy, Missy having no other choice but to rub up against her.

She pulled her lips from Missy's, seeing the flushed look, her lips still wet from her kiss. "Now that is how you should behave from now on. Are you going to be a good girl for me Missy?"

Missy could only nod her head, embarrassed at being kissed and fondled by a woman. She just wanted her to leave.

"I will see you tomorrow after school, on time or you'll be punished again," almost hoping that she would be late.

"Yes Ma'am," Missy said, closing the door behind her, rushing into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower, hoping to get some of the taste of Karen from her body.

"But Momma, she kissed me!" Missy explained everything that had happened, her mother still in bed again, the smell of stale alcohol and smoke filling the room.

Damn brat, she thought. Hell, I was fucked by a girl when I was twenty. It was actually quite enjoyable. The kid has no experience, maybe this is just what she needs. "I told you already. Just do what she says and stop giving me so much shit. Now get the fuck out of here and let me get some sleep. I'll be real late tonight, have a big date. Wish me luck," burying her head under the pillow, hearing the door slam as Missy left the room.

Missy was surprised when Karen brought someone else with her this time. She introduced her supervisor, Ms. Vanderwal. "Afternoon Ma'am," maybe it wouldn't be so bad today with her supervisor here.

"So this is the undisciplined little girl that is giving you so much trouble."

Missy was taken back by the comment. What had she been told? "No, Ma'am. I'm a good girl." She didn't want the supervisor to get the wrong impression.

"Were you late the other day? Did Karen have to spank you?"

"Yes, Ma'am, buuttt...."

"No buts Missy. I hope you've learned to obey now."

"Yes, Ma'am." God, doesn't anyone believe her? Everyone seems to think she is this bad girl.

"Sit over here Missy, between us," Karen motioned her over to the couch. "We'll see if you can be a good girl." Her supervisor sat on the other side, leaving a spot in the middle for Missy.

"You can call me Julie; we're going to become good friends."

Missy got that strange feeling again as they watched her sitting down, afraid at what these adults had in store for her. They both moved in closer, almost touching her. Julie was like Karen, mid thirties, great dresser, very sophisticated, not like her mother. They both wore similar suits, the skirts short and their long legs almost naked as they sat down. They smiled at her as she joined them. Karen put her hand on Missy's leg, letting it move up and down. "Missy has such soft and warm skin," letting her hand push up her skirt higher each time. "Put your hand down," she ordered as Missy tried to stop her.

Julie added, "I thought you were going to be a good girl. I can see why you had to spank her Karen. Maybe you shouldn't even keep her in this home."

"No, please, I'll be good," her eyes already beginning to tear up. She was as bad as Karen was. She felt Karen's hand return to her leg, her fingers in a fist, struggling to let her continue without protesting.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your body Missy. It's very lovely," Julie stated. "Maybe you should teach her to be proud of her body Karen."

"Yes, I think that is a very good idea, don't you Missy?"

Missy could only nod her head, resigned to the fact as the hand slowly let her skirt creep up her legs, high on her thighs now; she clenched her fists in humiliation. She had to let her legs part as Karen let her hand slip down between them, strong fingers urging her legs farther apart.

"I love young, satiny skin like Missy's," Julie remarked, her eyes ogling Missy's spread legs. "Lift her skirt a little higher Karen," seeing Missy's eyes open wide. "Yes, like that but just a little higher, I want to see the lovely panties she's wearing."

Karen let her hands slip under Missy's skirt, moving higher, pushing Missy's skirt up her naked legs as she saw her tremble in fear. "Lift up your butt Missy, I want to slip your skirt back," he ordered her.

"No, please don't do that," she cried, tears flowing freely.

"Stand up Missy," Julie ordered with a stern look. "Quickly!"

Missy jumped up; at least her skirt fell back down now. She stood between them trembling in fear.

"Turn around," Julie ordered, her hands reaching out to Missy's waist as she complied so willingly. She unbuttoned the skirt and let the zipper slide down, Missy's hand coming around to try to stop her. Julie gave a quick slap to her ass "put your hands back in front of you." She smiled as Missy obeyed and her hands returned to the skirt, letting the zipper fall to the bottom, gripping Missy's waist and slowly sliding the skirt down until it fell into a puddle at Missy's feet. "Much better," Julie murmured, not being able to hold back the urge to touch the tender young girl any longer. "Hold still," her hands slowly running over the tight cheeks of Missy's panty covered butt. "Such a nice, tight, butt Missy. Now sit back down," she demanded, patting the seat between them again.

Missy stepped out of the skirt on the floor and sat back down, sinking into the couch between them. She cringed as Karen's hands quickly returned to her legs, this time no skirt hindering her, feeling them slide up and down her naked legs.

"Spread your legs like a good girl, Missy," her hands moving between her tightly clenched thighs, feeling her relent, her legs sliding open as Karen pushed out on the sleek thighs.

Meanwhile Julie became more aggressive, her hand reaching under Missy's chin, turning her head towards her, lifting her mouth up, positioning her. "Good girl," moving in, her lips touching Missy's, her other hand behind the girl's head, making it impossible for her to move away. Her lips crushed Missy's, her tongue quickly darting into the hot confines of the tender mouth, bathing the inside with her tongue, feeling Missy trying to jerk away. Her hand held her head tight, her tongue probing deep into Missy's mouth.

Missy was so confused and scared. Julie was kissing her passionately, as if a boy would. But she was a woman. Her tongue ran all over the insides of her mouth, her tongue unable to escape the probing. Her head was held tight, unable to escape the passionate embrace. Karen was also becoming more aggressive, her hands spreading Missy's legs farther apart, unable to see how she looked, only imagining how obscene it was. She felt the hand slide up the inside of her thigh, almost touching the vee of her legs, her pussy tingling as the fingers rubbed along the fringe of her panties. She could do nothing except suffer under these women, her body shuddering as she was so rudely handled.

Julie pulled her head back, her lips wet from the kiss. "You kiss lovely Missy, but next time I want you to move your tongue. Can you do that for me?"

Missy shook her head. A scream was wrenched from her lips as Karen's cruel fingers dug into her tender thighs, forcing her legs farther apart.

"She asked you to move your tongue. Do it!" The cruel pinch a reminder of the power they had over her.

"Such lovely breasts you have Missy. They're so big for a girl your age. Are your mother's breasts large?" Julie couldn't wait to see them.

"Yes, Ma'am," she whispered, her voice trembling. "She even has a birth mark on them just like I do," not even sure why she said that. Maybe it was because she was so scared of them, scared of what they might do to her.

"A birthmark? That must be lovely. Do you want to show it to us Missy?" Karen looked at her, her eyes piercing, knowing that she would not refuse.

"It's nothing, really," Missy hoping they would let the whole thing go.

"Now you have us intrigued, we must see it. Unbutton your blouse and show it to us," it was a command, not a question. Karen's hand returning to caress the young girl's trembling inner thighs, running high up the legs, almost touching her pussy, teasing it.

Why did she mention that? "Please," she begged again, knowing that it would do no good, but used to getting her own way with her mother and teachers. With these women it was different. They were more powerful and demanding of her. Her hand reached up to the top button and slowly unbuttoned it, looking up and seeing both of their eyes on her fingers. Two more buttons and she pulled the top of the blouse opening, giving them a peek of her breasts.

"I don't see anything Missy, unbutton it all the way down and push it to the side," Karen ordered her.

Missy began to turn red as she slowly unbuttoned the blouse, pushing it to the side. Now she was only clad in bra and panties, sitting between two immaculately dressed women, feeling embarrassed as they slowly stripped her.

"I can't see anything, can you Julie?"

"No. You are going to have to do better than that Missy. Pull your bra down until we can see it. Stop teasing us and do it!" Julie was beginning to get impatient. She wanted to see her big tits, loving little girls with big tits. Missy let her hand pull down her bra until the birthmark showed up, a cute little mark about two inches from her areola. She blushed again as she sat there, exposing her big breasts to the women.

Julie reached over and let her finger run over the tiny birthmark, seeing Missy shudder as her finger lightly played over the young flesh. She wished she could see her nipples, to see if she was having any effect on them, hoping that this was getting them hard. She played her fingers over the deep cleavage as Missy held her bra down, exposing her large breasts to her invasive touch. "Very lovely tits Missy. And big. Do you like them being touched?"

"No Ma'am, please don't," a tear rolling down her cheek.

Julie wiped the tear from her cheek, "don't cry Missy. Why don't you slip your bra down and let us see your naked breasts now? You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

Missy looked down in surprise when she felt it; Karen's hand had not been idle, slowing spreading her legs out farther and farther until she almost had to put them on their laps. Now Karen's hand had boldly grabbed her between the legs, not even feigning an excuse, just boldly gripping Missy's sex in her hand.

"Show us your tits Missy," Karen ordered her, her fingers digging into the moist slit. "Now Missy."

Missy had no other choice but to comply, her trembling fingers pulling down the bra until her breasts popped out. She felt so humiliated, her bra underneath her breasts pushing them up higher, making them look more obscene. She looked, her nipples were hard, the bra rubbing over the tips as they pulled free, rubbing harshly on them. She jumped, Karen's hand gripping her sex tightly, almost goosing her.

"My, those tits certainly are big for a fifteen year old Missy. Such lovely dark areolas. And my goodness, your nipples are long. And hard." Julie taunted, reaching out and flicking a pointed tip with her finger. "Are you getting sexually aroused by this Missy?" Julie teased her, wanting to embarrass her.

"NO MA'AM," Missy blurted out. She didn't want them to think that they were arousing her.

Julie moved in closer to Missy again. "Now use your tongue this time Missy," her lips touching Missy's, her tongue darting out to slip inside the teenager's hot mouth. She felt Missy hesitating, her hand reaching up to cradle one of her breasts, hefting it up from below. Missy shuddered as the hand touched her, her tongue beginning to dart out and play with Julie's tongue. Julie let her finger play over the nipple, slapping at it, feeling it get harder, Missy jerking each time she slapped it, the touch hard and unrelenting.

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 04-04-2012 at 05:22 PM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote