View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:51 AM   #60
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He wouldn’t stop, though. He kept on tormenting me, kissing my body, touching me like a lover. His voice was loverlike, too, soft and sweet and soothing but just as he was the complete opposite of a lover his voice inspired terror, fear and loathing in me instead of desire.

I wanted to fight, to lash out at him, to dig the pointed heel of my shoe into his instep as I had learned in self-defense classes at school. I fought against the instincts that told me to get away from him, that would have me doing everything I shouldn’t if I wanted to save Pam.

My skin tightened and shrank from him when he touched me with to lips that told nothing but lies to me. My hands curled into fists that were useless to me and could only rest against his chest instead of pounding him with all my might. I clenched my fists so hard my nails dug into my flesh because I knew that if I opened them those nails would go directly for his face, for his eyes, and I’d turn this disgusting lover that held me captive against his hard body into a monster who would have no mercy.

Truthfully, I would rather have the brute that I could fight than is creature whose insidious voice penetrated what little defense I had and whose hands were roaming over my body, touching me again and again, being gentle, caressing me and drawing a response from me that shocked me to my core.

Impotent anger flooded through me as he made me throb against his fingers. The slick feeling of them sliding over my skin could only mean one thing and as inexperienced as I was I knew my body was betraying my desire to not give in to him.

I turned my head away from him, pushed at him with my fisted hands and tried to twist my body from his grasp. I had ignored his softly spoken order to unzip my dress and now, with his lips nearly slobbering over my breasts and his fingers teasing and torment my sex I forgot about my sister and the reason I was there and let desperation and self-preservation take over.

“No, I won’t forget! I’ll never forget you and how horrible you are! I won’t forget how disgusting you are and how ugly! I’ll remember and I’ll hate you and I’ll kill you someday!” My voice grew louder and my behavior more hysterical with every word until I was finally beating him with my fists and kicking him. He tried to stop me. He took hold of me. He was strong but in my emotional state I didn’t care.

“I’m not giving in to you! Do you hear me! I won’t give in! I won’t let you have me!”