View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #59
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I listen to your cries, drinking in your panic like a fine wine...relaxing and exciting me, and setting the mood...

As you collapse and sob against me, i keep up my caresses, slowly moving us toward the bed...

I keep up the kissing and soft breath, knowing that with your warm, flushed skin it has to be registering...is registering, as I feel you twitch at each touch of my lips.

I know you are losing it. That's part of my plan as I dance you across the floor, feeling your tears on me as I hold you and savor the sensations of the tight sheer fabric against your figure, highlighting and advertising your young, firm body to me...

I slip a hand back under the dress,inside the slit that you have tried so hard for me to forget, moving my hand along your thighs, feeling back up to your shaved mound, cupping it and slowly rubbing along your newly-smooth skin...feeling you start to moisten even against your will...

I keep your hips and flanks cupped with my other hand, pinning you against me so I can play with you some more as I whisper into your ear...

"Now, my lovely Priscilla...why don't you unzip this dress? You are far too enticing to stay in it......"

I keep up my fondling and grip on you, keeping you on tiptoes even in the heels you have chosen. I feel your body responding inside the dress, making you tremble that much more in shock and apprehension as I hear your whimpering take on a trapped, desperate quality...music to my ears and hormones....

"Oh Priscilla, tonight is going to be unforgettable....I promise..."

I lean in and start kissing your cleavage at the edge of the dress where it meets your chest, taking my time as I play with you, wanting to enjoy the taste of you for as long as I can stand before I move us on to other things......

Last edited by Bad Man; 09-19-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote