View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #56
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her hands stopped, still tangled in her hair when the door opened and he walked into the room. She watched him move closer and resisted the urge to back away or run past him to the door that was slowly closing behind him. The snick of the latch as the door closed told her it was too late for that and his hands were already taking hers from her hair to pull her toward the center of the room.

The trembling started again when he touched her and she offered some resistance but only half-heartedly as she thought of Pam. "No. Oh no, please," she whispered in a voice so low she barely heard it herself. Priscilla closed her eyes as he walked around her as though shutting him out of her sight could keep his eyes off her. She couldn't shut out his voice though or the feel of his hands on her.

His hand sliding under her skirt and running over her thigh, touching the freshly shaved lips of her sex brought a whimper of pure terror out of her. She felt the muscles in her belly spasm and tried to shrink away from his hand but that just took her back up against him making her tremble harder. His fingers were warm and thick and rough abrading the softness of her skin where they dragged across it. She wanted them gone, wanted no part of what he wanted to do to her, wanted to get the thought out of her head of what he could do to her.

"I don't... I've never... Oh, god, please... Isn't there some other way I can help my sister? I don't know if I can do this!" She found her voice at last when the thought of spending days with him became too much to bear. She had to try to bargain with him, try to find a way to make this nightmare go away.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote