View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:59 AM   #52
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My world was completely black with the sleepmask covering my eyes. I had no choice but to do as he told me and let him help me out of they car, lead me across a hard floor that felt like concrete and then up a flight of stairs. One step at a time, growing more apprehensive with each one, I ascended the steps as he counted them off. His voice was soft, his arm supportive and you would think he was aiding a blind person in unfamiliar territory instead of a hostage he intended to abuse for his own pleasure. We finally reach the top of the stairs and he ushers me forward without pause. A door closes and I jump as I hear the snick of a lock closing. I have to fight myself to keep from trying to pull away from him. Instinct warns me of the new danger and I want to fight him, to get away, to run as fast and as far as I can even though I know it's useless to even try.

A few more steps and he backs me up against what seems to be an armchair and pushes me into it. He begins to remove the sleepmask and warns me not to move. The sudden brightness when the mask is gone blinds me as much as the darkness had and it takes a moment to clear before I can look around at my surroundings. It looks like a room in a hotel but I notice almost immediately that there are no windows. All of the light come from lamps and fixures on the walls. I try to not let it show but the entire time I'm examining the room I'm looking for a way out. There doesn't seem to be one, though. The only door I can see is the one we entered through and that looks solid and locked.

Hysteria starts to build inside of me and I want to start screaming but fear clamps my mouth shut. He begins talking agains, spelling out his rules and his threats against my sister. He's repeated these threats so often by this point the make little impact. It's quickly beginning to dawn on me that no matter what I do or don't do Pam and I are both at the mercy of this man and whatever thugs are associated with him. The room is soundproofed he says and I believe him but what difference does that make? I doubt he'd take me anywhere withing hearing distance of someone who could hear me, let alone help me.

Then he starts asking me questions. Stupid questions really with more of his boring threats if I don't tell the truth. I want to laugh but one look at his face tells me he's serious. I answer the questions in a low, puzzled voice.

"I wear a size six shoe and a size 10 dress. My bra size is a 36B and I hate underwires. They cut into me and hurt like hell." The sound of my voice bucked up my courage for some reason and I could feel myself getting irritated with him. I wanted to lash out and said the only other thing that came to mind. "What are you planning to do? Pick our a trouseau for me? Where the hell is my sister? When are you going to let me see her?"

I wanted to fly out of the chair and start beating on him and I didn't know if it was fear or anger that made me feel that way. I wanted to scream at him at the top of my voice even though he'd told me the room was soundproofed. I wanted to cry and tell him to go to hell. I wanted to throw things at him and hurt him and I had to sit there instead and grip the arms of the chair to keep myself from thowing my 110 pound body at one that was easily twice as big. I squeezed my eyes shut and tilted my head back trying to get myself under contol.