View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #50
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As bad as my fear had been it was worse now. I couldn’t see what was happening. If he tried to touch me I’d have no warning and that wouldn’t be good. I’d react and probably do something he wouldn’t like. I tensed, waiting for his hand that didn’t come.

The restarting engine made me jump. I heard him shift the car into drive and felt the movement of the car and heard the crunching of the tires, then the smoother ride and quieter sound of the car on the paved road. Still no hand touching me, but I waited for it.

I heard him talking. It sounded like a telephone call and he was speaking to someone named Fleshy. Ridiculous, I thought. The stupid names these creeps gave themselves, like little boys nicknames. Nonsensical names didn’t make me any less afraid, though, or any less nervous. I knew he was going to touch me. I knew it. I just didn’t know when. My hands were clenched together painfully in my lap.

Stop and go, twists and turns, left and right, I felt all the moves the car made but there were so many I stopped trying to memorize them. And there was still no touch from him. I wished he’d do it and get it over with.

Then the car stopped and he turned off the engine. I heard a sound like a garage door closing and my feelings of doom deepened. I felt him turn and stiffened. Here it comes I thought. Now he’ll touch me. I tried to calm myself. It was foolish but my first reaction was to squeeze my eyes shut. I would have laughed but I could feel the hysterias building and that made me afraid to make a sound.

He still didn’t touch me, though. He talked to me instead, threatening me with killed Pam if I didn’t do as he ordered, ordering me to keep the blindfold on and keep my mouth shut, to just nod when he asked a question. He asked if I understood and I opened my mouth to answer him. As soon as I realized what I was doing I snapped my mouth shut and nodded.

God, I’m such a fool, I thought and warned myself to be more careful.

He moved away from me then and I heard him getting out of the car. I released the breath I had been holding and waited for my door to be opened. It was so quiet all of a sudden and I felt all alone. I knew he was there, he had to be, but I couldn’t hear anything or see anything.

I wanted to call out to him but I had to believe his threats and couldn’t even speak. Silence. O god, so much silence. Where was he? Where was Pam? What was going on? Did he leave me here? Was he playing a joke on me? What the hell was going one?

I wanted to scream. I was wound so tightly I thought I was going to explode. I sat there, tense, frightened, my legs squeezed together, my hands clasped in my lap, my breathing ragged, my heart racing and my teeth biting my lower lip to keep myself from calling out.

God I was scared and WHERE THE HELL WAS HE ANYWAY? I screamed inside my head.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 03-21-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote