View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #48
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Intruder

I'm on the bed struggling Naked the intruder left the windows open slightly so my nipple and clit are very obscenly erect for the video camera looking up mu open LOVE LIPS into my opening then on over my shaved pubic area over my tight flat stomach over my heaving breasts and erect nipples and into my raised head and scared pleading face. I've been laying here I don't knowhow long I know I've been here long enough the camera caught me releaving myself with a long hard golden stream for everyone on the other end of the camera to watch. My face is still bright red with shame and I don't know how long if ever my capture will return. I do know he expected me to do what I did because the foot of the bed is covered with a plastic or vynle tarp to catch my liquids. I'm struggling to break free but I think I'm only giving my audience an erotic show of my wet sex dancing. Yet I fear what will happen if he does return. Maybe he will punish me for soiling myself like a little a Naughtu little girl. I wonder if the camera is catching the fact my pussy is beginning to ever so lightly churn up juices caused by my struggling.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote