View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:29 AM   #44
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wanted to resist him, to stay turned away from him. I couldn't stand to look at him or listen to him and his hand on my made me feel like gagging. I wanted to snap at him and tell him his own behavior needed looking after, not mine. He kept talking at me, telling me to role back, to let him look at me, reminding that Pam's safety, her life, was in my hands.

How long could I hold out before he got angry I asked myself. How long before the persuasion he was using turned into a harsh tone of voice and the filthy language men like him used to intimidate those who were weaker. I knew he was enjoying this. I could hear it in his voice, in the way he almost jeered at me, telling me he wanted to see more of me.

I gave in finally and did as he wanted. I was afraid not to. Not afraid for myself but afraid for Pam. He had reminded me again that doing what he wanted was the only way I could save my sister. God, I thought, what had Pam done to these people that this was the way they took revenge.

By the time I caved in and turned, laying back on the seat, I was crying again. The tears rolled silently down my cheeks onto my neck. I didn't want to look at him so I kept my face turned away a little but I rolled over onto my back and stretched my arms over my head. I felt my blouse pull tight across my breasts and the fabric straining at the buttons that were still fastened. I started to shake again, too, know he was going to touch me. Even though I wasn't looking at him I closed my eyes and waited.