View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
Mr. Multiple

Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Soe-146

That cute but stuck-up Japanese teacher with the glasses and big tits is feeling feverish and has gone to the nurse's office to lie down. You spy her lying there asleep, her blouse unbuttoned. Tell me you can resist getting closer. I didn't think so. She's so out of it she doesn't even notice you nervously undoing the rest of her buttons and opening her blouse completely. You pull her white bra up, exposing her nice round breasts.

With your heart pounding and your dick throbbing, you slide her skirt down. From her prim skirt and blouse you'd never have guessed she'd be wearing sexy panties with little ties on the side. Why, the little slut! You can see the shape of her pussy through the thin cloth.

You tug on the strings and pull away her last bit of modesty. Your hands touch her pussy. You start to finger her and you discover that she's wet. You can hear the juicy sounds as your finger moves in and out of her tight slit. The slut may be barely conscious but she's getting off on this. Well, enough foreplay! You quickly get out of your clothes, your hard cock springing upright as it's freed. Time to break in your new fucktoy. Sure, she'll put up some token resistance when she feels you violating her, but you'll hardly notice. You'll be too busy squeezing and sucking her boobs while you pound her pussy...

-----

This is my cut of the first scene from SOE-146 (available in Sanitarium's thread). The original scene is much longer and is shot in long takes with lots of smooth camera moves. Nothing wrong with that, in fact it's quite good, but I've edited it to better suit my own tastes and attention span.

Note: typical Japanese pixellated genitals.

Caps:

Clip:
http://rapidshare.com/files/348014567/soe-146-1.wmv (about 90 megs; 7:30 long)

Last edited by Mr. Multiple; 02-09-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Mr. Multiple is offline   Reply With Quote