View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 04:15 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slapped the back of her head several times for her outburst. Sam, one of my buddies, laughs as he says "She has hit it right. Fuck her! Honey, that is what we are going to do. We are going to fuck you."

I shift my weight as Joe, another buddy hands me a piece of rope to tie her hands behind her back. I loop the rope around one wrist and then jerk her other arm behind her back and secure the other wrist. Joe grabs a blouse from a nearby chair and rips the sleeve off and I use it as a gag.

As I swing off her back, Joe and Sam lifts her by her tied arms and shoves her into the nearby chair. John, my last buddy with me tonight starts to admire our catch.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote